No announcement yet.

No more excuses for Cyborg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Sir, I fully understand now..

Ronda needs to stop the bull**** and stop coming up with disclaimers for her challenge, don't call someone to come to you that's a half ass call out. you asked for this fight yet somehow also made the stipulation that keeps this fight from becoming reality, sound familiar?

Cyborg is a dick face for posting that pic of Gina, no honor or humility when Gina didn't even have to fight you she could have just retired without giving you the glory and no one would have knocked her because she would have been making more $$$ doing movies

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      It's true that I'm not a fan of Cyborg, It's basically a man fighting women, but not in a funny Andy Kaufman sort of way, in a testosterone using scary way. I just assumed that women who abuse testosterone have giant clits, I've done no research to back that up.

It is ******ed to think that Dana doesn't want this fight to happen, I don't know any other way to explain it. Let me look at my thesaurus real quick. Any of these should do.

You and Nogoshi are stating that Cyborg shouldn't even try to make 135lbs or take Dana up on his offer of Dulce Right? A smaller person who doesn't want to fight someone bigger is ducking that person? This is your stance?
      You do realise that Rousey fought at 150 like 18 months ago right? Rousey has the body type where she could fight at 145 and still be as effective. I would like it to take place at 140 or 145. Preferably at 145 though. If Dana wanted to make the fight happen, he could. He has the $$$.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
        You do realise that Rousey fought at 150 like 18 months ago right? Rousey has the body type where she could fight at 145 and still be as effective. I would like it to take place at 140 or 145. Preferably at 145 though. If Dana wanted to make the fight happen, he could. He has the $$$.
        Rousey is being protected. They don't want a fair fight. Dana White thinks that she's a new gimmick for Zuffa to use up.

Comment

It's true that I'm not a fan of Cyborg, It's basically a man fighting women, but not in a funny Andy Kaufman sort of way, in a testosterone using scary way. I just assumed that women who abuse testosterone have giant clits, I've done no research to back that up.

It is ******ed to think that Dana doesn't want this fight to happen, I don't know any other way to explain it. Let me look at my thesaurus real quick. Any of these should do.

You and Nogoshi are stating that Cyborg shouldn't even try to make 135lbs or take Dana up on his offer of Dulce Right? A smaller person who doesn't want to fight someone bigger is ducking that person? This is your stance?
          @ bold line, you can't be for real, she calls her out and then when Cyborg responds she comes up with weight and all this crap. people who want to fight when they make their challenges go ahead and take them, they put their money where their mouth is and go to that person

so let me get this straight Cyborg has to take in a new face in Dolce, lose 10 extra pounds of muscle which is 100 times harder to lose than fat, coming off a long layoff all for someone who she didn't even call out? meanwhile, active Ronda Rousey gets to train as usual and fight the way she always does? get the **** outta here with that bro! not even a catch weight is good enough she made the challenge so she puts on the weight. Cyborg is a 145lbs fighter, a one forty five pound so therefore you cant be at 135 saying if you don't kill yourself to make this weight in training you a coward. no integrity there that is simply dirty media tactics to me no different than Brock-Fedor

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            Funny, Tito is telling her not to make the weight cut and essentially duck her best opponent and potentially biggest money making fight. I guess Ortiz learned from his time spent ducking Chuck Liddell years ago.

I hope this happens and that Rousey either submits or stops her, maybe wins an easy decision. I bet if Cyborg did lose, she'd probably blame it on the weight cut, or at least her management would.
            Let's make something clear right now.

Cyborg is not ducking anybody. Rousey is the one who called Cyborg out. Not the other way around. Rousey is the one who ran away to 135 and then challenged her because she knew Cyborg couldn't make 135 and still be an effective fighter.

Once again Dana White continues his Rhonda Rousey fart sniffing. He's got his face planted so far up her brown eye, that he's actually buying her side of the story. Rousey is his WMMA cash cow and he's protecting her because he knows at 145 she'd get obliterated by Santos.

How exactly do you run away from another fighters division, call them out and the other fighter is now ducking a fight? And how could you even have the nerve to try to make the demands?

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
              Also Kaps, it's pretty easy to assume that you defend Rousy simply because she is friends with Nick Diaz.

If I'm wrong I'm wrong, but you've gotten rather predictable in that sort of way.
              I absolutely hate Jake Sheilds....

Comment

Let me ask you this. Is there any other WMMA weight class in the UFC? No, so why would Dana White sign Cyborg to a UFC contract if their is nobody for her to fight? The only WMMA weight class is 135lbs. So after the catchweight fight what is supposed to do with her? Put her against the winner of Aldo/Edgar? Oh and for the person who said Ronda fought at 150 2 years ago, look at her now, with proper diet and lack of roids. ****ing Miracles right? Anyway this whole experiment is over if Charmouche beats Ronda in February...

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                  The "Dolce" thing is pretty funny, really. Everything else aside, and there are many other points. That is just stupid. As if he is the only decent nutritionist in combat sports? He's just a guy that got some minor fame in MMA, and D. White is just all talk as always. That isn't to say the guy isn't good at what he does, but that is just really incredible, that this would be the entire basis. And since when is Dana White a board certified physician, and, after you answer in the affirmative that yes he is, when do you suppose he performed a physical on Cyborg?

You do have to wonder though if Dolce is himself prepared to drop everything, including other clients, to fly to Brazil for a full training camp, and if Uncle Dana would really foot the bill for such a thing as that. Just think about it for a second before you keep throwing his name around.
                  He probably is quite good.. but he is not able to do miracles.. he just got a lot of hype due to being one of the few in MMA like you said. MMA and boxing is sooo far away from other sports when it comes to sports nutrition its unbelievable.

Its clear White is crazy for Rousey and will do what he can for her..

Can u even imagine White bring WMMA to UFC if Cyborg or Kaufman were on top of the division??

Comment

Dolce may not be the best, but he had Chael drop over 20lbs in 24 Hours for his weigh in against Anderson. How ****ing heavy is Cyborg?

Comment

Let me ask you this. Is there any other WMMA weight class in the UFC? No, so why would Dana White sign Cyborg to a UFC contract if their is nobody for her to fight? The only WMMA weight class is 135lbs. So after the catchweight fight what is supposed to do with her? Put her against the winner of Aldo/Edgar? Oh and for the person who said Ronda fought at 150 2 years ago, look at her now, with proper diet and lack of roids. ****ing Miracles right? Anyway this whole experiment is over if Charmouche beats Ronda in February...
                      You mean the weight class they created out of thin air for Rhonda Rousey? And then created a title for? That weight class?

Comment

Working...
                      X