No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Adamek on September 10, June Date Ruled Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Adamek on September 10, June Date Ruled Out

Promoter Kathy Duva of Main Events has advised BoxingScene.com/Bokser.org that WBC champion Vitali Klitschko (42-2-, 39KOs) will not return on the date of June 4, as planned, and will head straight to a title defense against number one ranked Tomasz Adamek (44-1, 28KOs) on September 10 in Poland.

[Click Here To Read More]

I hope the June date isn't cancelled with Adamek so that Wlad can have another fake injury and end up dodging Haye....

I want Haye to fight Vitali,but AFTER he proves himself against Wlad.

Comment

this is great. haye is gonna ko wladimir. vitali is gonna ko adamek and then haye-vital will follow. hope it all goes this way.

Comment

Vitali kos adamek in 9 rounds but great fight

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
          I hope the June date isn't cancelled with Adamek so that Wlad can have another fake injury and end up dodging Haye....

I want Haye to fight Vitali,but AFTER he proves himself against Wlad.
          Wlad's injury is real and well documented, unlike the one Haye claimed when he pulled out in 2009.

Comment

Lol @ Vitali tying himself up to avoid Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
              Lol @ Vitali tying himself up to avoid Haye.
              Avoid Haye? Don't kid yourself. Haye is the one ducking, all the way... and Adamek is better than Haye

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
                Avoid Haye? Don't kid yourself. Haye is the one ducking, all the way... and Adamek is better than Haye
                then why is Vitali tying himself up?

When haye KO's Wlad, and if he sticks to his retirement plan, that means Vitali will have nicely avoided the bum raping coming his way from Haye.

Comment

Even if Adamek might give him trouble with being quick like Solis (but one round - not even a full one - might be too little to really judge from), I believe Vitali is way too big for him. He will definitely feel his power, even if Klitschko doesn't commit too much to the punches. Comfortable UD or stoppage after taking too much punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
                    Adamek is better than Haye
                    Yer right Adamek would get Ko'd within the first 4rnds mate, don't fool yourself and Vitali will do the same him when they fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X