No announcement yet.

This is now part of Ninja Lounge/NWO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is now part of Ninja Lounge/NWO

No one cares about Charles or TPS anymore.... so yeah, NWO.

Nobody in particular to target for **** talk tho.

Just NSB as a whole.

Comment

I'm still trying to get BPP to change this over to a Scottish Members Lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
        I'm still trying to get BPP to change this over to a Scottish Members Lounge.
        What is the purpose of it? What is the name of it? When first approached about this lounge, the guy that came to us said he had no idea whatsoever as to what the lounge will be about or what direction it will hit.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPASMURF View Post
          What is the purpose of it? What is the name of it? When first approached about this lounge, the guy that came to us said he had no idea whatsoever as to what the lounge will be about or what direction it will hit.

What you on about bud ?

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
            What you on about bud ?
            It's a quote from Pump about making lounges.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPASMURF View Post
              It's a quote from Pump about making lounges.
              Aye well hes not very good when it comes to responding to folk.

I can't take anything he says as serious until he actually gets back to me about my proposal.

I ask to use a section which with all the Scottish members on here will see it gets used, instead he would rather leave it as an empty redundant section.

Doesn't the fella realise that every time someone from Scotland googles boxing or someone from somewhere else googles Scotland, that his site will show up in the top 50 easy ? considering how big it is, it should show up.

What a waste !!!

Comment

Working...
              X