Tommy Morrison vs Cory Williams -- 31 January 09

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy Morrison vs Cory Williams -- 31 January 09

PRESS RELEASE
    Who’s Your Daddy Productions is pleased to announce it has reached a promotional agreement with two time World Heavyweight Champion Tommy “The Duke” Morrison. Morrison has embarked on a comeback which will continue as part of the only complete combat sport event in the world, Ultimate Xplosion. “We are pleased to have the opportunity to promote such an accomplished and controversial fighter. Mr. Morrison fits the mold that embodies Who’s Your Daddy Productions, Intrigue, Controversy and a complete disregard for authority. Mr. Morrison’s comeback is alive and well and will continue in the US under our label” states WYDP Director of Operations. Who’s Your Daddy Productions has paved new roads in combat sports over the last six years by combining all combat sports on one event. This format along with innovations in production format and distribution gives Who’s Your Daddy Productions an opportunity to become a major player in 2009. “We truly believe we have found a winning formula that will take the combat community by storm in the next calendar year.” Tommy Morrison comments, “I am happy to have finally found a team that shares the same vision as me, regaining the world heavyweight title.” Who’s your Daddy Productions invites the world to view Mr. Morrison’s first fight under Who’s Your Daddy label at Ultimate Xplosion 12 on January 31, 2009. Mr. Morrison opponent will is to be announced and will be broadcast on GOFIGHTLINVE.TV. Ultimate Xplosion 12 will be headlined by Mia St John. This opportunity was made possible only after Mr. Morrison was subjected to a battery of medical tests by personnel appointed by Who’s Your Daddy Productions and Morrison was pronounced fit to compete and free of any disqualifying medical conditions. “I told everyone in the world I was clean and I have proven it once again,” Tommy Morrison. All of Mr. Morrison’s fights will be available exclusively by internet PPV on GOFIGHTLIVE.TV. THE DUKE IS BACK AND HE IS HUNGRY; The question is does he have enough left in the tank to get it done? Only time will tell!!!!
    Media Requests can be forwarded to WYDP07@gmail.com

Power is the last thing to go, but I don't think Morrison has the chin to have a successful post 40 career. Might be an entertaining couple of fights if he can get in shape, but he wasn't for his fight earlier last year.

Comment

Ultimate Xplosion??

Ultimate Xplosion??
      Sounds like Valuev takin' a ****!

Comment

Working...
      X