Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAO: EXPERIENCED Users Only:When taking a pre shower dump...do you bother to...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kneeguel Cotto View Post
    I do a cursory wipe to see the type of damage back there. If it's extensive then I'll wipe but not as thorough as if I weren't goin to shower.
    I can see it now.......

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      It depends if im the last to shower.
      How considered of you......women must love you....im pretty considerate myself....check out the ecard I was sent just last week.....

Comment

Originally posted by smokey559 View Post
        the other day i was that close to jumping in the shower after i had taken a deuce. Thought that was kind of dirty tho, so i just wiped.

Comment

i take a dizzy then i wipe before i even turn the water on . Youre wasting water when u leae the shower running like that. you probably also leave the sink running when you brush you teeth huh

Comment

of course i wipe my ass before i go into the shower. do you really have to ask?

dubbs whipes his ass. so does mak. we know it's not a laker fan thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
              i take a dizzy then i wipe before i even turn the water on . Youre wasting water when u leae the shower running like that. you probably also leave the sink running when you brush you teeth huh
              Yeah but that's ok doe....I have my own personal water source.....

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                of course i wipe my ass before i go into the shower. do you really have to ask?

dubbs whipes his ass. so does mak. we know it's not a laker fan thing.

on both counts....both Mak and Dubbs DO NOT whipe....I know this for a fact!!! Tua told me so....and as we all know Tua's word is stronger than that of God himself........

Comment

Working...
                X