No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sartison is Stripped of WBA's Regular Title at 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sartison is Stripped of WBA's Regular Title at 168

While Andre Ward holds the WBA's "super champion" title at super middleweight, Dimitri Sartison held the "standard" title - that was until the latest set of published ratings where Sartison is stripped of the title and ranked # 3.

[Click Here To Read More]

If this is still vacant in 6 months I bet Degale fights for it if he wins the European title in his next fight (if that's still going ahead).

Lots of ifs there! But I think I'm on to something.

Comment

super,regular,interim,silver,diamond,emeturis...je sus christ man

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        Hey my WBA Asian-Pacific Intercontinental Super Diamond Middleweight belt is the best there is!

Dont hate you dont have your own.

Comment

I quite agree with the "super" champion at 1st i didn't but why should the super champs have to defend against mediocre contenders when they can have super fights. Let the regular champs fight madatorys and work their way to the super champ. I'm Going DeGale regular champ by march

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
            It's not enough that there's already 4 major titles per weight class, and like 17 diff weight classes or something like that. Then you got the IBO, IBA, NABF, i've seen some shit called the NBA I think. Who knows there's probably MLB, NFL, NHL titles, then you got all of these international belts, commonwealth, European titles, Asians titles.

To add insult to injury, you got the one's you mentioned, interim, super & regular WBA, Silver and Diamond WBC, Emeritus champion.

All of these titles and only 2 really count, which are not on that list. The Ring Championship, and The Lineal Championship, which both can be he held by one fighter in most cases.

Comment

Too many belts, too few fights, and too long a distance between those fights.

That's where were at.

Comment

Originally posted by Gooch999 View Post
                I quite agree with the "super" champion at 1st i didn't but why should the super champs have to defend against mediocre contenders when they can have super fights. Let the regular champs fight madatorys and work their way to the super champ. I'm Going DeGale regular champ by march
                It is totally ridiculous, having a " super " champion is a joke, the WBA are a joke, as are the WBC and all of those other ****ty sanctioning bodies.

They are absurd, and cannot be taken seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                  Too many belts, too few fights, and too long a distance between those fights.

That's where were at.
                  Exactly

The current sanctioning bodies all need to die a slow and painful death.

Comment

Working...
                  X