Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: Me Against Anthony Joshua Would Be Massive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe in a few years, Joshua needs to get through Brian Minto and Jameel McCline first.

Comment

If Haye could get back into the sort of fighting shape he was a few years back, then he's a very dangerous fight for Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        Haye is FAR from broke. He's looking at properties in Dubai and just opened a massive fitness centre over there.

Haye hasn't fought in a while, but if he is still the same fighter that he was, he beats every HW not named Wladimir.
        Didn't he just get arrested for a bounced cheque?

Haye's one of these guys who gets awarded fantasy wins without ever having to fight the opponents.

His HW record consists of Barrett, Ruiz, Valuev (close), Harrison and Chisora, not exactly stellar stuff.

Throw in that he's a prick of an individual, and I think the fantasy wins can be justly withheld.

Comment

in 2016 this would be a great test for joshua. maybe his final fight before trying to challenge wlad or wilder or fury or whoever holds a title at the time

Comment

I was a big haye fan.

I stil am a big fan however it is getting tiresome now. I'd love to see him in the ring again but being realistic, you cant take 3/4 years off and jump into a fight with joshua

i wish he'd say one way or the other, im retired, boxing is done for me or come out with something concrete.

wasnt he meant to be singing with al haymon? Probably stil on the waiting list

Comment

If he wants to fight in boxing again then just fu.cking do it and stop saying it all the damn time. He's said this so many times now "I'm coming back in 2015" but still no fight made and it just looks like he's saying it to get in the news. Hope he either shuts the f.uck up about coming back or actually just do it.

Comment

It'd be good to see Haye comeback, but i have my doubts

He's also split with Adam Booth, which i dont think was a good move.

Booth was a good fit for Haye

Comment

3 fights in 5 years lol!

Comment

Haye is finished. I wonder what's going on with his acting career? Remember when he wanted to be the next James Bond? lmfao
                    Last edited by denium; 06-12-2015, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Haye better hurry up then. Catch him while he's still green. Haye could do to Joshua what Carl Thompson did to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X