No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Inks Huge Six Fight Deal With Showtime/CBS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    Yeah, there's just no way I could see him fighting every five months. It'd be a dream come true for every boxing fan, but there's a slim chance it happens.
    I don't even think he has 6 fights left in him. He'll probably fight around 3 or 4 more times after Guerrero if we are lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
      This is great for boxing, and its expansion!!

Anybody who hates on this is either a ******* or an idiot, maybe both and can go fuck himself!

That's why I cancelled all my sho & HBO, I'm not getting the fights I want! BTW, Ducking is not good for Boxing!

We want Floyd to face Pac & Martinez! We'll not gonna get it anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
        No!!! He's DUCKING more often!! Because HBO has the best fighters! Now he'll be fighting B fighters! Here's the line up, Guerrero, Alexander, Mallinaggi, Peterson, then whoever has the least threat! That's how Floyd operates! His Health is more important!
        You may have a point there. Floyd really wins if this means easier fights plus more money.

Comment

I`m so freaking happy,i hate HBO and i`ve been saying last year that i hope Floyd leave HBO and go to Showtime.

Now we`ll finally have unbias commentating in Floyd fights.HBO commentators except for Roy can go choke on Pacquaio`s nut-sack.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
            No!!! He's DUCKING more often!! Because HBO has the best fighters! Now he'll be fighting B fighters! Here's the line up, Guerrero, Alexander, Mallinaggi, Peterson, then whoever has the least threat! That's how Floyd operates! His Health is more important!
            Canelo's last fight was on Showtime. Ducking who?

Comment

I guess if Pac and Floyd ever get it on, it will be on showtime, because Floyds HBO days are finished.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                LOL More easy fights with lame opposition. Woo Woo Woo...Now hes ducking Networks! :AOR:
                Do you care about the sport garnering more attention? Or is it just about Floyd?

Comment

Wow....the end of an era with HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    Do you care about the sport garnering more attention? Or is it just about Floyd?
                    Pretty much just Floyd

Comment

I don't understand how it changes anything for Floyd, the only reason to have to be on HBO right now is to work with Top Rank since they won't mess with Showtime, Floyd wasn't messing with Top Rank anyhow.

Comment

Working...
                      X