No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs. Guerrero is Close To Done For May 4th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by keyz3r0 View Post
    Anybody who thinks this is a good fight.. KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT BOXING..
    Mayweather "CHERRY PICKING" like ALWAYS... Guerrero only beat Berto, because Berto was dumb enough to stay in the pocket way too long.. Mayweather WILL NEVER STAND TOE TO TOE and fight in a "PHONE BOOTH" ever... You even heard him say, which i agree to some point "GETTING HIT TO WIN A FIGHT IS THE DUMBEST THING EVER"... "TAKING A PUNCH TO ENTERTAIN PEOPLE IS STUPID".. so ya if you think Guerrero has a chance just because of the berto win... you must not watch boxing that much.
    lol you sound like you been in a time warp , Floyd has been in the pocket his last 3 fights .

Robert is the mandatory so there is also that obligation involved in this !

I dont think ANYONE at 147 can beat Floyd , name a 147 fighter that Floyd should fight other than Guerrero ?

I wouldnt mind seeing Guerrero vs Manny , would you call that fight a Pac cherry Pic ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
      Floyd Sr: "Floyd's toughest fight right now would be Alvarez"

Source: Fhype.
      You state that to say what?

Comment

• I would prefer Floyd fighting Canelo but Guerrero is a decent opponent too. For all of you saying this is a " cherrypick " , remember when Cotto chose to fight Trout , everyone was saying that Trout was some no name bum and that cotto would beat him easily , look at what happened... Floyd doesnt fight that much anymore , past prime and not getting any younger, Guerrero is a hungry young lion with a lot to prove.

Comment

• Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
          Wack ass fight!! No way Guerrero can win this...but I do think he's earned a shot at a top fighter. Just think it should be Marquez that's more competitive
          what? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEKaIOzAOqc

Comment

• All i can say is this,,if Guerrero and Alvarez are the only fighters out there that pose any kind of threat to Mayweather,then Floyd Jr most definitely will retire undefeated.

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
              Boxers like Robert? Pacquiao destroyss brawlers like Robert dude.
              And BTW, good that you know it's an easy fight for Floyd.
              Dude, Robert can Brawl, but he's not a brawler........

Comment

• Originally posted by TboneNYC09 View Post
                All i can say is this,,if Guerrero and Alvarez are the only fighters out there that pose any kind of threat to Mayweather,then Floyd Jr most definitely will retire undefeated.
                Martinez does, but Floyd's not stepping into the ring with him any time soon.

Nobody at 147 poses a threat though. Maybe Pac if he can recup from the KO, but that's it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BarryRobinson View Post
                  The Ghost will destroy Floyd. I'm basing this on the Berto fight
                  The ghost will destroy ****

Berto was done a long time ago,what a fool for trying to use the shoulder roll..that shows you that he lost the plot..

His win over aydin means nothing too..aydin is a fighter with a strong punch..but that dude comes into the ring with only plan A..and that is try to throw the left hook till you land it..it might knock the opponent out if it doesn't well then I'm gonna lose the fight because that's all I know..

This fight to me is not appealing at all..I'm gonna watch it like any other boxing fight but if people think guerrero proved himself with his wins over aydin and berto then they're delusional.
                  Last edited by BoZz; 12-21-2012, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                    Martinez does, but Floyd's not stepping into the ring with him any time soon.

Nobody at 147 poses a threat though. Maybe Pac if he can recup from the KO, but that's it.
                    Get real lol....let it go dude.

Comment

• im cool with this fight as long as he fights in sept or another time this year.....guerrero won't win but if floyd gets old over night it will by a long night for floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X