Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Fedor Ever Been Pissed off at any of His opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Fedor Ever Been Pissed off at any of His opponents?

I'm just wondering if he's always been on good terms with the fighters he has faced in the past? If he ever fights Lesnar I'm guessing that could change. There's some people you don't want to piss off, and Fedor may be one of them. You also have to wonder if it could raise his game even further.

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
    I'm just wondering if he's always been on good terms with the fighters he has faced in the past? If he ever fights Lesnar I'm guessing that could change. There's some people you don't want to piss off, and Fedor may be one of them. You also have to wonder if it could raise his game even further.
    Nah, Fedor is old school Eastern bloc. Fighting to him isn't a macho thing, just an occupation. He's cool as ****, and doesn't have any inferiority issues.

Comment

The only time I've seen Fedor remotely angry was when he was watchng his brother fight Mirko. When the final kick landed and Mirko pounced on him Fedor was watching backstage and said "Stop! You bastard". And even through his delivery of the words he was still pretty much the same as he always is.

Comment

Originally posted by jakkups View Post
        The only time I've seen Fedor remotely angry was when he was watchng his brother fight Mirko. When the final kick landed and Mirko pounced on him Fedor was watching backstage and said "Stop! You bastard". And even through his delivery of the words he was still pretty much the same as he always is.
        Yeah, I would say that the Mirko fight was the only time he had any real emotion toward an opponent.

Must suck watching your brother get KTFO and see his legs twitch with every following punch.

Comment

Igawa- Didn't touch gloves, got Zulu'ed in the 1st rnd

Hunt- actually put Fedor in danger, Fedor proceeded to show him how a Kimura is applied

Randleman- Murderplex, Fedor has enough and subs him

Fujita- rocks Fedor, gets obliterated soon after

Comment

gets snubbed, then quickly disposes of his opponent.

Comment

Against Crocop I think it was when CC landed that triple jab fedor threw a "Dont fck w/ me" Hayemaker

Comment

He was very angry when he avenged his loss to Nog............he smashed him when he could have submitted him at any time......he was well p1ssed

Comment

When did Fedor lost to Nog???When he won the 2 bouts and the other one was a NC

Comment

Originally posted by UKBRAWLER View Post
                    He was very angry when he avenged his loss to Nog............he smashed him when he could have submitted him at any time......he was well p1ssed
                    Do you mean Tsuyoshi Kosaka?

Comment

Working...
                    X