GGG-Wade program averages less than 1.1 million viewers on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    NO HBO did not fail...BOXING FAILED!

This is not good news for a sport I'm a fan of, everything was setup for Boxing to Score Huge Numbers with the Free HBO Weekend and the Beyonce stuff before the fight and boxing FAILED to keep Casuals Watching that is BAD for the sport In General not just HBO
    Don't get too worked up, apparently it did 1.3m+, and that's excluding free preview views. Very good numbrr

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      NO HBO did not fail...BOXING FAILED!

This is not good news for a sport I'm a fan of, everything was setup for Boxing to Score Huge Numbers with the Free HBO Weekend and the Beyonce stuff before the fight and boxing FAILED to keep Casuals Watching that is BAD for the sport In General not just HBO
      So what did Lemonade bring in before boxing? I am also not sure the same demographics that would be tuning in for Beyoncé, would also be tuning in for boxing.

Comment

Comment

These numbers are good imo.

Comment

Whether you go by the total avg 1.1m or the 8 min peak of 1.3m this is good ratings for HBO. The high for any Showtime fight this year was 500k and they are avg less then 300k viewers for guys like Leo Santa Cruz. Reruns of HBO's The Fight Game are beating most fights on Showtime these days. And PBC's last NBC card According to Nielsen TV ratings, ranked 103rd out of 116 programs rated that entire week. Stop making posts about HBO ratings you Haymon dyck ryder and worry about what is going on now that Haymon has run Showtime Boxing into the ground.

Comment

HBO is investing too much money for lil g to be putting up these numbers. Ward and KKK with less push is doing essentially the same numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                He only did 1.1 mill?!?!? Awe man, he really doesn't have to face Canelo now. Canelo only fights people who average 1.5 million. People like James Kirkland who sold out Martha's Bingo Hall a few years ago. People like Alfredo Angulo, who had a street fight in the immigrant detention center and the whole yard watched.
                You can't be a GGG fan and laugh at anyones opponents man...seriously

Comment

Far better than Leo Santa Cruz's last fight. 289K. Which is pathetic.

We need Mayweather Promotions to save boxing. Where the hell is Schaefer? When is Floyd going to hire him like he promised? Schaefer built GBP from the ground up doe.

Mikey and Rios are waiting to be hired.

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post
                    So what did Lemonade bring in before boxing? I am also not sure the same demographics that would be tuning in for Beyoncé, would also be tuning in for boxing.
                    Beyonce pulled a 787K tv rating for HBO

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post
                      I agree but I'm sure the HOPE from HBO was that after her Video or whatever that it would help boost ratings for their boxing event

Comment

Working...
                      X