Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if CJ Ross was the worst judge in boxing history, what would you call Dave Moretti?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    Dave Moretti, you mean the guy that scores Pac/Marquez 3, 115-113 for Pacquiao??
    Yeah that guy.

what's your take in his scoring with Pac vs Marquez and Floyd vs Pac or the Benavidez fight?

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
      It's only an issue when they don't like the results.
      Still, that nagging guilty feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
        First example of guilty feelings from Floyd fan, that when you talk about Dave Moretti, it was immediately thought of as the scoring he made with Floyd vs Pac
        Your agenda is plain for all to see. So are the tears.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
          Lots of NSB posters, says CJ Ross was the worst judge in history of boxing, what then would you call Dave?
          Eat Crow B1tch, You don't know **** about boxing

Morreti had the correct scorecard in May Pacq. You are really still butthurt

Comment

Isn't Dalby Shirley the worst judge of all time, I know he did a ****ton more fights than Ross.

He might be dead now though, so I wouldn't expect newer fans to know that name.

Eugenia Williams was awful to, luckily you only saw her sparingly after he big debacle and her cards were still awful.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              Isn't Dalby Shirley the worst judge of all time, I know he did a ****ton more fights than Ross.

He might be dead now though, so I wouldn't expect newer fans to know that name.

Eugenia Williams was awful to, luckily you only saw her sparingly after he big debacle and her cards were still awful.
              Gale Van Hoy and Tony Paolilo are awful

Comment

2 weeks and the butthurt is still on overload

Comment

Dave Moretti = The Money Team

Moretti has been a judge in 9 of Floyd's last 11 fights.

He gave Maidana 0 credit in the their first fight yet for some strange crazy reason, he was the judge for the Maidana 2 fight. How is that even possible? That is wrong no matter how you look at it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    2 weeks and the butthurt is still on overload
                    I don't think it'll ever go away. Unless Floyd loses of course.

Comment

There are so many awful judges I can't remember them all. That Benevidez score is a disgrace. I just don't get why the same judges who make terrible mistakes keep getting used over and over again. Julie Lederman = awful too.

Comment

Working...
                      X