Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    i like watching that show...this one is my personal favorite

well worth the 9mins
    Got me all tearing up and ****. Artie was a gentleman in the truest sense of the word.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
      Didn't shock me when they said Liberals in New York didn't care. Liberals have no hearts.
      lol. New York has gay marriage.

Comment

That was cool.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          Well, from what I understand, New Yorkers have a "mind my own business" mentality. I remember seeing a video of a guy laying on the side of a street dead for hours and people were just walking by him.
          This^^^

This has nothing to do with political affiliation.

I have lived in New York, on top of being born and raised in Texas. New Yorkers have a cold, to themselves demeanor. In fact if you look at them, or make eye contact, most often they are offended.

Texas on the other hand is a state full of warm friendly people. This is the first thing people say when they first move here or come to visit.....how open and hospitable people are to them.

From going to random places and have strangers greet and strike up conversations, to people going out of their way to help you, this is just how the majority of Texans act.

This video comes as no surprise as this is just the way people in Texas act and treat others (for the most part).

Comment

That video actually warmed my heart. How wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
              This^^^

This has nothing to do with political affiliation.

I have lived in New York, on top of being born and raised in Texas. New Yorkers have a cold, to themselves demeanor. In fact if you look at them, or make eye contact, most often they are offended.

Texas on the other hand is a state full of warm friendly people. This is the first thing people say when they first move here or come to visit.....how open and hospitable people are to them.

From going to random places and have strangers greet and strike up conversations, to people going out of their way to help you, this is just how the majority of Texans act.

This video comes as no surprise as this is just the way people in Texas act and treat others (for the most part).

derranged is the only new yorker that has a soul...

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                True, New Yorkers seen crazy **** all the time, especially on the subway. It's gotta be the biggest state filled with crazy people.
                Particularly true for NYC up to 1994.

Giuliani Disney-fied Times Square and it just cascaded outward.
                Used to be you couldn't walk a block in any direction without
                finding some kind of weird-ass shit, or a mugging, and yes, the
                people simply DGAF. I'd see homeless fuckers INSIDE the Ports
                Authority Building cooking small animals and shit over garbage
                can fires.

It's a lot safer now, but there are times I miss what I feel was
                the REAL New York.

Comment

More american/liberal media propaganda...These people actually enjoy discrimination , racism , bigotry...They love it so much , that they go as far as to create hidden cam "reality" shows to prove their point.

Why aren't they doing similar shows in Russia ? or Saudi arabia ? Chechnya ? China ?...Israel ? Algeria ?...or the whole continent of Africa ?...

Because they KNOW that they'd get beaten to a pulp & that their degeneracy would have serious consequences.

There's too much money in discrimination, sexism , bigotry or racism to end it. Just ask the plaintiffs...These professional victims don't know the meaning of injustice. ..
                  Last edited by gandhalf; 08-11-2013, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    That video actually warmed my heart. How wonderful.
                    Cosign, to both videos posted. It's nice to be reminded that good people still exist in the world, especially when we're constantly bombarded with horror stories online and on television.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      i like watching that show...this one is my personal favorite

well worth the 9mins
                      Great video. Got a little emotional. Makes me think how I would react.

Comment

Working...
                      X