No announcement yet.

Official Pacquaio vs Marquez IV Super Fight Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Yup, laughed when I saw Big James bring that up ....

That was a great fight. Had everything. Wished it went longer so we would have seen more of that. You can never get too much of a good thing and last week it was a great thing!
    The only problem is the last 2 fights happened because manny refused to fight floyd for 40 mil and then tried to get cotto at a cw again. He also was pretty dismissive of tim bradley who, even though I disagreed with the judges, officially beat manny and took his title.at some point you guys should hold manny to the same standard you hold other boxers, even though manny is your favorite.
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 12-17-2012, 09:16 AM.

Comment

• got that right

Comment

• Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
        marquez KO !
        STOPS PAC
        SHOCKS WORLD

TAKING ALL BETS
        wow im the man

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
          The difference here is strenght, in the first fight Marquez hand stops at pacquiao chin, in the latest he just blasts right through his head
          The difference was that ex steroid dealer in Marquez' camp. And the so called 'natural' pop eye muscles he gained at 39 years of age.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
            i hate to tell you i told you so but i TOLD YOU SO ! marquez will get knocked out i guarantee it !
            Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
            this win will foreever be tainted because of memo and his peds
            *Chuckles*.

Looking through this thread, I'm reminded of what a roller-coaster ride the fight was. It's definitely something I will tell the next generation, in my family, about.

Comment

• Red K for bumping a topic that has nothing left to be discussed.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                *Chuckles*.

Looking through this thread, I'm reminded of what a roller-coaster ride the fight was. It's definitely something I will tell the next generation, in my family, about.
                Yeah, I'm a Pac fan but I really don't want a fifth fight. This should be the way the rivalry is always remembered as ending. As long as boxing exists people will watch and remember that knockout.

Comment

• This fight is a reminder that even the best of the best can be caught; --that everyone has a puncher's chance. We remember the very exact same moment with Frazier-Ali, Lewis-Rahman and many more.. These guys (Ali, Lewis) has been down and out due to one lucky punch, as was the case to many others who suffered the same fate; but the difference is; they have been able to redeem themselves because they had been given the opportunity to do so; in this case, both Frazier and Rahman had given them rematches, and it resulted to a clear loss for both of them, and the verification, that indeed, they had just executed a lucky punch that caught the other fighters off-guard on a bad night. Their loses, allowed Ali and Lewis to re-write their own history, and for us majority of fans to ignore and virtually erased in our memory that terrible knockout they both suffered because we know it's just one silly lucky punch that put them out.

Now, basing from the past, my recommendation for Juan Manuel Marquez, is not to give Manny Pacquiao a 5th fight; Or suffer the very same history of Rahman and Frazier. The evidence and direction flow of history is clearly going there. To the majority of fans, all they see in that fight is that terrible knockout manny had suffered, but to those who have a keen eye of the sport they know what the reality is: Manny Paquiao has finally figured Juan Manuel Marquez out. Giving a 5th and any other succeeding fights to manny will result in successive losses by marquez via unanimous decisions or at most stoppage due to blood and cuts. I will bet my own house on this!

So please juan enough already; you already began to tarnish your supposedly great legacy by losing to bradley; now, giving pacquiao another chance will virtually downgrade your legacy to just another good mexican fighter; we all know you don't want to be 'just another'; --you want to be one of the greatest mexican fighter right?.. So stop these nonsense already retire and be content on that; once upon a time;--one hella' lucky punch you've made.

Comment

• What I don't get is how that was a "lucky punch" when he dropped Pacquiao with it in the second round too?

At what point do you just admit that he was looking for that shot and planning it right from the start?

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                      I predict that people will die from shock, get the ambulances ready.

Warquez will shock the world. KO9 baby.
                      off by only 3 rounds.. and Yes Warquez did shocked the World..

Comment

Working...
                      X