Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Alvarado could be facing Michael Katsidis on the Chavez-Martinez undercard.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight gots Gatti and Ward written all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
      This fight gots Gatti and Ward written all over it.
      More like Gatti-Baldomir or Gatti-Gomez

Comment

Kats should be fighting guys like Kim and Antillon.

Not huge JW's. Bad move.

Comment

makes me happier with my choice to attend the Golden Boy card that night. Michael Kat belongs no where near a ring with Mike Alvarado in it, in his last fight he was saying how he needed to go back down, this has massacre written all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            More like Gatti-Baldomir or Gatti-Gomez
            yup this is just going to be a one-sided beatdown.....

Comment

What happened to Judah? Did he "price himself out" again?

Comment

Katsidis has trouble with boxers, Alvarado is a brawler that is going to stand & trade with him.

Whilst I do agree hes on the fade & Alvarado has a fair size advantage. I think Kats can make a real go of this. The guys never in a bad fight & always gives a good account of himself. If Herrera can give Alvarado hell, I haven't much trouble believing a faded Kats can.

I'll miss Katsidis when he hangs em up, that guy has the heart of a thousand lions.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Katsidis has trouble with boxers, Alvarado is a brawler that is going to stand & trade with him.

Whilst I do agree hes on the fade & Alvarado has a fair size advantage. I think Kats can make a real go of this. The guys never in a bad fight & always gives a good account of himself. If Herrera can give Alvarado hell, I haven't much trouble believing a faded Kats can.

I'll miss Katsidis when he hangs em up, that guy has the heart of a thousand lions.

I hope your right. But I see a situation like Soto-Matthysse and Rios-Antilloin.

When two sluggers collide the naturally bigger guy tends to dominate.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

Well, Idk... That dude Mensah (was his name?), wasn't that very good of a boxer (IMO) and was fighting Katsidis off of the ropes pretty much and he put it on Kat good. He also had the size advantage on Katsidis didn't he?

I just think it's gonna be a brutal beatdown on Katsidis and not sure why Alvarado would take this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      What happened to Judah? Did he "price himself out" again?
                      Judah's focused on a fight against Garcia in AC.

Comment

Working...
                      X