No announcement yet.

CJ Ross Tweets Reason She Scored Mayweather-Alvarez 114-114

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    Really??? Really??? Who thought this would be a tough fight? In some bookies Floyd was a 9/1 favourite....9/1 man, what more do you want. Everyone I knew, and I know some trainers and fighters, past and present, said that Floyd would school this kid. Everyone said this fight was a bit too early for Canelo. Everyone said Canelo's stamina was questionable. Everyone said Canelo had maybe, MAYBE, 2 good wins on his resume.

Who thought this was going to be a tough fight? The people selling the fight itself? Yes. The broadcasters? Yes. Drunk latinos? Yes. The educated boxing fan? No. It's as simple as that.
    There were several factors that made some boxing experts believe Canelo COULD pose a serious threat to Floyd.
    Many people believed that canelo was Floyds toughest opponent to date before the fight.

U picked out just one sentence to object to.

My entire post addressed the fact you were wrong about Floyd running for all 12 rounds, and your notion that for fighters to be mentioned alongside past greats, they need to go to war is also wrong. Its not necessary. A truly great fighter should completely dominate lesser opposition, which is exactly what Floyd has done.

Comment

Am i the only one who thinkg floyd makes excuses for not knocking out oppenets ? after every fight he sas he hurt his hand or elbow, but yet he says he dislocated his elbow during canelo fight but post fight interview he is moving his arm fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Beasty View Post
        Am i the only one who thinkg floyd makes excuses for not knocking out oppenets ? after every fight he sas he hurt his hand or elbow, but yet he says he dislocated his elbow during canelo fight but post fight interview he is moving his arm fine.
        I see what you're trying to say but dislocation could be more of a discomfort thing rather than being unable to move the arm at all.

Comment

Working...
        X