Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else have this problem with a boxer's decision?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else have this problem with a boxer's decision?

This might sound strange but I feel if every boxer were to wear Cleto Reyes gloves for fight night, their punches would have more of a pop and effect. Of course the rule is if you're a boxer gloves hardly matter, you'll use any brand and go out there to win. If you're a power puncher you'll still knock someone out regardless of the glove label. We know Pacquiao prefers Cleto Reyes from the hilarious "Clitoris" video, Bradley recently changed to them as well since the Ruslan fight (I. Most fighter don the Everlast and Grant gloves today but whenever they land punches they don't seem to have the same effect as the Cleto Reyes in my eyes.
    Imagine if Maidana, GGG, or Matthysse wore them?! This is solely my opinion since I get annoyed once a top level boxer selects a brand other than the widely known "Punchers Gloves" lol I was wondering whether anyone else feels this way
    Yes. Cleto Reyes Gloves should be worn more by fighters.
    0%
    No, Grant Glove Gloves should be worn.
    0%
    No, Everlast Gloves should be worn.
    0%
    You're a moron, the glove brand doesn't matter.
    0%

Every fighter is different. Some or most have hand problems as well. Personal preference I dont care what gloves they wear to be honest. We aren't the ones having to give or take those punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Burner View Post
      Every fighter is different. Some or most have hand problems as well. Personal preference I dont care what gloves they wear to be honest. We aren't the ones having to give or take those punches.
      Yeah those with hand problems one can understand. Grant gloves protect the hand more which is why someone like Floyd probably wears them.
      Makes sense, but for the sake of their chances to win I believe Cleto Reyes helps.

Comment

Working...
      X