Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who throws the quicker lead punch, Pacquiao's Left or Mayweather's Right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
    Lol and Cotto was trying to say the catchweight made much of a difference...
    When your jab is being countered so easily I doubt it would of made any difference at all.
    Cotto never saw it coming, even in that small clip I felt Cotto's pain

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Manny is better than Floyd in everything except being a coward. Floyd is the best at that!
      you forgot getting knocked the fuck out cold. pacquiao is way better at that than mayweather.

Comment

Lead left vs lead right? Does Manny really throw lead left hands? Doesn't he usually have to set his left hand up to throw it? At least when he uses it as a straight left. He throws lead left hooks but I don't ever remember him throwing lead straight lefts. I would pick Floyd only because whenever he actually throws his straight right hands he will hit you 9/10. But I think that is because a combination of accuracy, speed and timing. Its hard to tell.

Comment

Realkyvhard to say honestly. But I've never seen anyone counter Floyd's lead right effectively. It's really never happened. One person at least has mastered the timing and counter of Pacs left.

Comment

Speed? Pacquaio. However May's lead right is much better timed and hence nearly always lands flush.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              Realkyvhard to say honestly. But I've never seen anyone counter Floyd's lead right effectively. It's really never happened. One person at least has mastered the timing and counter of Pacs left.
              the lead/counter left? who?
              Last edited by SplitSecond; 03-07-2014, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
                Lead left vs lead right? Does Manny really throw lead left hands? Doesn't he usually have to set his left hand up to throw it? At least when he uses it as a straight left. He throws lead left hooks but I don't ever remember him throwing lead straight lefts. I would pick Floyd only because whenever he actually throws his straight right hands he will hit you 9/10. But I think that is because a combination of accuracy, speed and timing. Its hard to tell.
                Once he moved up to '47 he started doing it a lot more consistently.

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
                  does manny throw lead lefts?? do you even watch him fight? hell highlights of it was even posted in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                    the lead/counter left? who?
                    marquez is quite efficient at it. ur a manny fan, u shouldnt have had to ask me that.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      marquez is quite efficient at it. ur a manny fan, u shouldnt have had to ask me that.
                      you sniffin glue? when manny threw the lead left at marquez, marquez gets owned, well, atleast in 3 and 4

do you mean their earlier fights? maybe there, but i dont remember

Comment

Working...
                      X