Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a female stepped up to you, would you drop her?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TS 6 year old cousin Nancy kicks ass around the park all day every day, what makes you think he'd step to this b*tch.

He might fool you, but he ain't foolin' me.

Comment

I would dgay to step to me like that fat **** did,
      I would lay his ass out.

Next thing he'd wake up looking at the lads in hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
        I never hit a girl, but the unopened soda I threw at her left a big bruise on her inner thigh.
        Yeah then she beat the dog shit outta yo ass....

Comment

In that situation I go big or go home, so no.

I'd probably run away and laugh because I'm not ending up front page news for stabbing a female or beating her down with an object.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Aww, he aint a gentleman.
            Ain't nothing gentlemanly about this thread.

Comment

No.

But she would get yoked quicker then a hummingbird taking a shit.

Comment

That guy is a boss. Maxed her shit quick.

equal rights sucks huh? A real female wouldn't have put herself in that situation in the first place.

Comment

I was just standing watching some camotion outside a bar when this girl runs up and dots my eye with her right fist just out of nowhere. I ate the shot and slipped under her hook and leaned just outside of the straight right hand that followed, she really wanted a piece of me. Instinctively I feint a blow and she reacts by flinching and moving her arms around erraticly. I point and laugh at her when I hear a voice say, "Dude, you're fighting a girl". What could I say, I was just slippin' punches and she was throwing them. Lol, I could have set that b1tch on her ass something serious. I actually enjoyed the few seconds of play though, later on somebody told me that I looked like Johnny from the matrix. Lmao, that was a good night out.........Rockin'

Comment

yes i'd drop the bitch and every single one of her fat ass girlfriends with her. what the fuck would i be doing in the kitchen anyway?

Comment

I run a 4.5 40, that hefer isn't catching me.

**** I bet she'd drop dead straight heart attack in the process.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X