No announcement yet.

Do women find virgin men attractive?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    This, kind of like the difference between crazy and eccentric is a few million bucks. As for the original question, I'm gonna go with no, except in cases where the woman is also a virgin, or is very drunk.
    Some people might see coc.ky and confident as the same thing, but I think they would be in the minority. There is a clear difference between the two. For example, if you asked people to describe Prince Naseem Hamed, most would say he is ****y. Now, obviously most people are not as extreme as him - there is middle ground. But there is certainly a limit to what most girls would like, in my opinion.

If a girl really likes a coc.ky man she might try and make herself believe he's just confident and fun. I agree with that. But there is still a clear distinction between the two in general. But that's just my opinion.

Comment

People who are coc.ky tend to be boastful about what they have and their achievements as well. Most girls will be turned off by that. Unless the coc.ky person is wealthy and he's chatting up women who are looking for a sugar daddy or something. Being coc.ky is basically a disguise for someone who is not confident anyway.

Comment

wat about a virgin with a big c0ck? like tarzan? assuming he is half-black..

Comment

Working...
        X