Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Green knock Roy down from a legal punch or the back of the head?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Green knock Roy down from a legal punch or the back of the head?

What do you say? It looked like the back of the head to me... With Greens ****ty accuracy he hit Roy on the back of the head, fighters normally get Dq'd for punches like that. Or am I blind?
    Green hit Roy on the back of the head...
    31.71%
    It was a legal punch!
    68.29%

Comment

roy is finished,sad too see

Comment

yep, the punch landed on his neck and the back of his head. I dont want to see Roy go out like this

Comment

side of the head/temple shots are perfectly legal.

Even if it wasn't legal, it wasn't that big of a shot. Guys that aren't shot can take that hit.

No more excuses guys. Roy Jones is old, it happens to everyone and it will happen to you one day too.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            side of the head/temple shots are perfectly legal.

Even if it wasn't legal, it wasn't that big of a shot. Guys that aren't shot can take that hit.

No more excuses guys. Roy Jones is old, it happens to everyone and it will happen to you one day too.
            Is that what you saw bhop fan?

Comment

Based on the vid up on youtube.... And It wasnt very good quality and there was no replay of the knockdown punch... It looked like a huuuuuuuuuge rabbit punch. But I will wait untill tonite to see if I made a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
                Is that what you saw bhop fan?
                I'm actually very saddened by that **** man. I'm a bhop fan but that doesn't mean I don't like jones and I never ever like to see past their prime LEGENDS of the sport get KO'd. It's a sad part of our sport that I very much don't like.

Comment

after looking at the replay over and over it really does look like the punch hit him in the back of the head.

Comment

here is a replay of the punch towards the end of the video

Comment

Working...
                    X