Met James Degale today tbh...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oriachim View Post
    Thought you lived in usa?

my dads mate also said naz was a prick irl... said that during school he beat him up. (by wrestling him to the floor when naz wasn
    t looking then bam bam bam).
    He dry-gulched him. That is a cowardly thing, and he was afraid of fighting Naz one on one! I spoke to Naz in Berber and he sai his arabic is not that good, even though I seen him talk to his dad in hsi last documentary. Lying ****! He was the man though and most talented fighter from them shores. YNWA
    Originally posted by Savino View Post
    I met Robin Reid about 10years ago when he was Boxing in my hometown againt the Italian dude. He was a nice man and he gave afew autographs to me and my mates.

I have met Bisping the UFC fighter afew times and he is a top lad.
    I met him too, when I trained with the Us team Contenders in Newcastle and told Robin that he beat down on Joe's arse and Fwank was afraid of a rematch! The fat puerto rican bloke and the other contender trainer told me I was one of the fastest fighters he ever held pads for. That Curiel dude said I was the **** too. I wasn't even at my best either as I had just comeback from a ligament injury. YNWA!!!

Comment

Working...
    X