No announcement yet.

You're crazy if you think a Mosley Pacquiao PPV won't sell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're crazy if you think a Mosley Pacquiao PPV won't sell

This fight should do about 1 million PPV buys. I won't watch this joke of a fight just like I didn't watch Margarito Pacquiao. Pacquiao has proven himself to be a chump and I could care less what he does until if and when he finally decides to fight a credible opponent.

Who's a "credible" opponent?

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
      TS probably thinks Berto is even though he can't box, has horrible timing, and spacing.

Comment

The fight would be huge no doubt about that.

Comment

Man footwork,are U even a fight fan??I watched Pacman Margarito the week after,but at least I watched it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
            JMM, Berto, Bradley if he beats Alexander, Khan if he beats Maidana, Martinez, etc. Floyd is not the only credible opponent, there are other options out there. For those of you who will argue what did some of these guys do to deserve a fight, what did David Diaz, Joshua Clottey, and Antonio Margarito do to deserve a fight with Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
              This fight should do about 1 million PPV buys. I won't watch this joke of a fight just like I didn't watch Margarito Pacquiao. Pacquiao has proven himself to be a chump and I could care less what he does until if and when he finally decides to fight a credible opponent.
              listen . all my fellow villagers who moved to america will buy any pacquiao fight. manny will sell about 1 million almost no matter who he fights. as long as they get the marketing machine behind him.

but that is exactly the point. if your sales are pretty flat and predictable, go ahead and fight the best competition.

you mean to tell me that clottey was more helpful to the buildup than bradley or berto would be? Seriously?

Manny fights clottey (7 months ago)...but now MARQUEZ is not a big enough name? Really?

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
                I don't want this fight, but this fight is so easy to sell.

here are the selling points (all of them ***** talking points):

• mosley KOed margarito, pac couldn't. let's see them fight to find out who's the bigger puncher
                • mosley has too much melanin in his skin and he's slick and from the ghetto. automatic pwnage by mosley. can pac defeat his first slick African American boxer?
                • wifebeater dominated mosley. can pac do the same or better?

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                  listen . all my fellow villagers who moved to america will buy any pacquiao fight. manny will sell about 1 million almost no matter who he fights. as long as they get the marketing machine behind him.

but that is exactly the point. if your sales are pretty flat and predictable, go ahead and fight the best competition.

you mean to tell me that clottey was more helpful to the buildup than bradley or berto would be? Seriously?

Manny fights clottey (7 months ago)...but now MARQUEZ is not a big enough name? Really?
                  You mean all your relatives that moved from the Dominican Campos?

I didnt know they liked Pac in DR, Bernardo

Comment

*******s will buy anything, and arum knows this. i doubt it does over a million though.

Comment

Working...
                    X