No announcement yet.

Andy Lee back this weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    Man, since when does boxing start this early? I missed the card.
    He's on the bottom of a big card in denmark

Comment

If he can make 154 and not be drained, i think its a great move... Nothing really left for him at 160 except fights vs other random contenders like macklin

At 154 he can become a contender and position himself for decent paydays vs canelo, kirkland, possibly going to australia and fighting mundine

I expect him to have the same results at 154 like he had at 160,, Good fighter but cant win the big fight to get over the hump and become a legit top level guy.. But i think the money is better for him at 154 then 160..

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        If he can make 154 and not be drained, i think its a great move... Nothing really left for him at 160 except fights vs other random contenders like macklin

At 154 he can become a contender and position himself for decent paydays vs canelo, kirkland, possibly going to australia and fighting mundine

I expect him to have the same results at 154 like he had at 160,, Good fighter but cant win the big fight to get over the hump and become a legit top level guy.. But i think the money is better for him at 154 then 160..
        Well if his suck job is because of his weight, don't see him sticking there

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          And very, very lucky.
          Just after seeing the actual report there Batt very lucky by the sounds off it.Maybe i'm being abit ott here but too be struggling against that type off opponent should make Lee seriously consider his career.He should move back up too 160 154 has a lot more bad opponents then 160 try and make the Macklin fight and make a few dollars for himself

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
            Just after seeing the actual report there Batt very lucky by the sounds off it.Maybe i'm being abit ott here but too be struggling against that type off opponent should make Lee seriously consider his career.He should move back up too 160 154 has a lot more bad opponents then 160 try and make the Macklin fight and make a few dollars for himself
            IMO he fought a very odd fight. He was several inches taller and appeared to have a significant reach advantage, and yet he fought from a Crouch and not nearly using his jab enough. His defence was poor as well.

I thought the fight was close, but others had Lee losing clearly.

I spoke to a few irishmen outside the arena after the fight. They thought Lee lost as well. Boy the where having fun. Drunk and ready to go to a pub. It was about 6.30....

Longest card I ever attended BTW. It started at 5 o'clock in the afternoon and ended after 1 o'clock at night.

I just come home!

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
              IMO he fought a very odd fight. He was several inches taller and appeared to have a significant reach advantage, and yet he fought from a Crouch and not nearly using his jab enough. His defence was poor as well.

I thought the fight was close, but others had Lee losing clearly.

I spoke to a few irishmen outside the arena after the fight. They thought Lee lost as well. Boy the where having fun. Drunk and ready to go to a pub. It was about 6.30....

Longest card I ever attended BTW. It started at 5 o'clock in the afternoon and ended after 1 o'clock at night.

I just come home!

Comment

I need to watch this.... wtf happened? Weight drained?

Comment

Working...
                X