No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Chris John Hoping To Lure World's Best To Asia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Chris John Hoping To Lure World's Best To Asia

Chris John’s title defense in May could help transform Singapore into a boxing hub where superfights can be held. [Click Here To Read More]

....To get robbed

Comment

Why??? So they can get 2 point deductions for borderline low blows and then get robbed like Marquez was.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        ....To get robbed
        Beat me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
          Why??? So they can get 2 point deductions for borderline low blows and then get robbed like Marquez was.
          This right here. I can see Caballero going there for a fight, but Juanma, Salido, or Mikey Garcia are not going to Singapore. Bet on that.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            This right here. I can see Caballero going there for a fight, but Juanma, Salido, or Mikey Garcia are not going to Singapore. Bet on that.
            Celestino is a true road warrior. He went down to Barrios' turf and took that title from him. Celestino already said he'd without a doubt travel to fight Chris John. He'd probably beat him and get robbed though.

Comment

Hahahaha.... Sike.

Comment

LOL this guy...

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                  I wish you guys would stop spreading these made-up distortions. Marquez was not robbed, John won easily. The ref was from Panama, the 3 judges were from The US Japan and Thailand. The US judge gave the highest score against him 116-110, the Thai gave the best 116-112, and the Japanese score was 117-111. A solid win.

Comment

He's JMM's master.

Comment

Working...
                    X