Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward Hits Back: Froch Fought Dirrell Dirty, Carl Responds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ward Hits Back: Froch Fought Dirrell Dirty, Carl Responds

NEW YORK — Andre Ward doesn’t think Carl Froch has any business calling Ward “a dirty fighter.”

Ward reminded reporters that Froch more than bent the rules during his October 2009 split-decision victory over Andre Dirrell. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    NEW YORK — Andre Ward doesn’t think Carl Froch has any business calling Ward “a dirty fighter.”

Ward reminded reporters that Froch more than bent the rules during his October 2009 split-decision victory over Andre Dirrell. [Click Here To Read More]
    I expect a vintage Andre Ward,he will bully Froch,walk him down and administer a beating.Honestly I do not see this fight going the distance

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
      I expect a vintage Andre Ward,he will bully Froch,walk him down and administer a beating.Honestly I do not see this fight going the distance
      Yes, Ward will outwork, out manuveur, outclass and surprisingly out bully Froch during intervals of the fight. Going down the stretch the always game and leaky defensive Froch will realize that he will need a KO to win and will become a WIDER target as he desperately seeks to land a BIG punch. The only one landing the BIG punches will be Andre Ward, possibly ending the matter before the limit. Whether by KO or UD, Ward will win.
      Last edited by EZ E; 12-14-2011, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Ward basically admits that he defeated Kessler in a dirty way.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Ward basically admits that he defeated Kessler in a dirty way.
          Ward DESTROYED kessler. Kessler didnt win a second of that fight.

Comment

ward is a cheating scumbag who's trained by an ****path...who the fu** calls himself the son of God???? that dude got mental problems I hope froch ends his career for good.

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
              Ward DESTROYED kessler. Kessler didnt win a second of that fight.
              actually the fight was fairly close until the last few rounds when ward started doubling kessler in connected punches. . . while he was winning about every round in the first prat of the fight, kessler was landing plenty of shots on him as well; it definitly wasn't until that eye swole shut until ward started really taking over for the last 3 rounds or so. . .

Comment

Man I can't wait until Ward beats this dude.

Comment

I was at the dirrell fight and Andre's ducking below the belt line, holding and complaining was embarrassing for the sport.

Instead of waiting for the ref to constantly seperate them, after about 30+ holds inside the first 6 rounds, Froch just started hitting whether he was being held or not - and like the Nottingham man said, it was Dirrell docked a point in the end. The holding was excessive and cowardly.

Ward was giving Kessler a boxing clinic, but the charging in with the head really soured the occassion.

The ref was utterly weak and inexperienced for that level of fight and failed to take charge of the antics. Thus Ward continued.

To sustain one headbutt and be cut is reason to be angry - but for Ward to bust open both sides of Kessler's face was disgusting.

There was no way Kessler was going to work his own gameplan with blood and adrenalin running into his eyes. He said he was dizzy, nauseous and couldnt see after the second butt and fought on instinct.

Ward was equally filthy against Bika. One showtime highlight had him throwing a deliberate elbow into Sakio's face.

Comment

BoZz. Ward calls himself S.O.G. not because he thinks he's Jesus the Messiah, but because he simply believes in Jesus. That's all. He's not being arrogant at all. Here is what the Bible says in John 1:12: "But as many as received Him (Jesus), to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name." In 1st John 3:1, the bible says this: "Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God." These scriptures apply to ANYONE who believes that Jesus Christ is Lord...perhaps even you...not just Andre Ward. No arrogance there. He just reads and understands the Scriptures. Take care, Sir.

Comment

Working...
                    X