Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HTC's 2013 Flagship Device "HTC ONE" - Will be available for T-Mobile, at&t, and Spri

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
    Yeah let me know how the 3G speeds are on straight talk. Not speed test but actual real use speeds. Should save you some battery life being off the LTE too.
    will do.

browsing the one on ebay ... cheapest one i saw it 899.00. found nothing on craigs.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      will do.

browsing the one on ebay ... cheapest one i saw it 899.00. found nothing on craigs.
      I don't know your luck on finding a unlocked GSM HTC One on craigslist would be. The carrier ones will be out there in a couple months when people decide to dump it for the S4 lol

Comment

got straight talk and for 45 bucks .... this is just too good

the # port literally took 10 minutes and changing the apn settings took 2 minutes. i've had it the entire day and so far, i've done at least 70MB of data today including work email, bsene posting, ebay correspondance and MMS messaging from my phone and it is still acting like a champ and just as fast, save for a couple milliseconds slower. this is ridiculous, the savings are just stupid. lol

i can't believe this product is so good. i'll report back in a week. hopefully my tune hasn't changed.

Comment

Unboxing & First Impressions by FLOSSYCARTER

Comment

I went to play with this today hoping Sprint would also have the GS4 demo. They didn't have the S4 set up yet but I spent about 15 minutes on the HTC One. This isn't my final review or anything on it. Just my opinion on it based off my 15 minutes of messing around. A first impression you can say.

Things I disliked: First off the UI. It's a newer HTC Sense operating system I know, but I don't like the way it looks and the way you navigate around it. I guess it's just not for me? From the reviews I have seen so far on this phone, people raved about the 1080p HD screen on it. I turned the brightness all the way up. Looked at a few websites, videos, ect. Is it a good looking screen display? Yes it is. Was I impressed by it? NO, I was not. It's hyped up better than how good it really is in my eyes/opinion. The stock keyboard wasn't that good. But I didn't mess with the settings or anything either.

Things I Liked: Build quality and design were fantastic. The way it looks, the way it feels, much props to HTC on that. I tested out the speakers too. The store was really busy, a lot of people talking, playing with phones and stuff. Oh man were the speakers loud! I played a song at full volume and I turned it down within like 5 seconds lol. They're that good.

There it is. My first impressions on the HTC One. I didn't get to test the camera which I really wanted to but it's all good. Always next time.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              i've had the iphone 4, 4s and the htc one x and i've been most impressed by the one x.

i'll be stalking ebay when the htc one in about a months time.
              I just picked up the One X and I'm loving it so far. Got it cheap off of eBay because a small crack on.the glass. Had the 8x for a week and loved the phone but there are absolutely no apps for it so I had to switch back to android.

Comment

iSwitched to Android Blog Day 30 of my 30 day challenge (LinusTechTips)

Comment

HTC One Review by Flossycarter

Comment

Blink Feed and Power Saver Work Around by qbking77

Comment

Unboxing the HTC ONE by Zedomax

Comment

Working...
                      X