Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas bans marriage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the point of marriage anyway a contract on a piece of paper?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Your user name has a question mark in it, captain ****-for-brains.
      my user name is a question you dumb fuk. admit you are an idiot and wrong oh wait atheist are always right lol

Comment

If it weren't for queers my hair wouldn't look as fantastic as it does...

Comment

Originally posted by Get you mad? View Post
          my user name is a question you dumb fuk. admit you are an idiot and wrong oh wait atheist are always right lol
          I used your username as a noun, as names are supposed to be, and that includes all the characters.

Thick ****.

Comment

I used your username as a noun, as names are supposed to be, and that includes all the characters.

Thick ****.
            Thick ****s are disgusting...she must be a fat yank. All women should aspire to have aerodynamic ****s like me.

My **** looks like a stealth bomber.

Comment

Thick ****.
              lol you're such an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore

Squealpiggy got again!
                Are you back from checking out penises on the beach, Bummey?

Comment

Why did you make another thread about ****sexual marriage? Why do you support it so militantly?

Why not admit you're a ****sexual, Pig?
                  So you're calling me gay again? That's a good one. Maybe think of something new next time, Jew-hating closet case.

And this topic was about the banning of ALL marriage. I just think it's funny that Texas will have to re-amend its constitutional amendment because it has just banned straight marriage.

Comment

I know why you found it funny - score one for YOUR side, right?

Why are you so interested in gay marriage, Pig? Answer the question and be honest, you Christian-hating closet case. It couldn't be any more obvious.

This topic has been voted one star with one vote. Conclusion: Tunney has too much time on his hands. And is gay.

Comment

Squealpiggy got again!

piggy is so smart he has found a new way to use an apostrophe after a question mark!! Isn't it neat how science is always discovering new things! and like all things science he will now explain why he is correct in his wrong doing.

Comment

Working...
                      X