No announcement yet.

"F uck MMA" -Lou Dibella

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "F uck MMA" -Lou Dibella

So im not sure how many of you guys actually watched Lou's interview, but he dissed MMA. Towards the end he did back off a little, but he is def. not a fan. How do you guys feel about one of the biggest promoters in boxing publicaly denouncing MMA in such a fashion?
    While I kind of agree with him, I feel it makes the sport of boxing seems insecure when one of our biggest promoters has to diss MMA in such a fashion.

Originally posted by ragingvic View Post
    So im not sure how many of you guys actually watched Lou's interview, but he dissed MMA. Towards the end he did back off a little, but he is def. not a fan. How do you guys feel about one of the biggest promoters in boxing publicaly denouncing MMA in such a fashion?
    While I kind of agree with him, I feel it makes the sport of boxing seems insecure when one of our biggest promoters has to diss MMA in such a fashion.
    How is Bynum doing?

Comment

is this the one with Joe Rogan on splitscreen?

link please

Comment

Originally posted by jacobs View Post
        How is Bynum doing?

down to 8% body fat, has added an inch to his vertical and is 100% ready for our 15th title run

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          down to 8% body fat, has added an inch to his vertical and is 100% ready for our 15th title run
          Nice to know. hope they can make it this coming season

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            is this the one with Joe Rogan on splitscreen?

link please
            Its in the boxing videos here on boxingscene. His interview after the presser for Lacy-Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by jacobs View Post
              How is Bynum doing?
              He look like a beast right now, he is really filling in. Not that skinny little kid anymore. He will def. dominate the off. rebounds this season.

Comment

He look like a beast right now, he is really filling in. Not that skinny little kid anymore. He will def. dominate the off. rebounds this season.
                with amare going to the 4, it'll be Yao and Drew as All-Stars...book it

Comment

Do you think they could win the championship last season if Andrew didn't suffer injury?

Comment

I guess I should have labeled this the Lakers will dominate thread. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                    X