• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so it true..JMM dirty tactics on stepping on pacs foot

everytime pac throws a punch and JMM steps on pacs foot to throw a punch
    so pac wont be able to get in and out?

saw it on youtube..seems to be true..JMM did it over 20x
    thats probably why pac was having leg cramps..when ur so focus on something u totally forget about..

Comment

lmao and pac did the same thing look on youtube for the video

Comment

Comment

lol Pacland is so butthurt about JMM taking their demigod Pacquiao to boxing school

Comment

oh not again...

Comment

hey a win is a win..but look at the video..u dont step on someones foot 20X everytime u throw a punch..i aint complaining..
              but after seeing the video..its true..JMM was probably so worried bout being ko that stepping on pacs foot was his new gameplan..

Comment

They were both stepping on each other's feet

Comment

Originally posted by BALLISTIC View Post
                  everytime pac throws a punch and JMM steps on pacs foot to throw a punch
                  so pac wont be able to get in and out?

saw it on youtube..seems to be true..JMM did it over 20x
                  thats probably why pac was having leg cramps..when ur so focus on something u totally forget about..
                  How many times you boxing ignoramuses gunna go around this ,,,,

Feet tangles , stepping on feet and head clashes are very common with Sth Paws ,,,,,learn some boxing basics kid !!

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    How many times you boxing ignoramuses gunna go around this ,,,,

Feet tangles , stepping on feet and head clashes are very common with Sth Paws ,,,,,learn some boxing basics kid !!
                    kid...okay dumb a$$ u dont fawkin step on someones foot everytime u throw a punch...20plus times...its obvious.JMM had some gameplan...i believe what i saw..u dont know shiet....really if u ask me..none of us here knows shiet becuz none of us here box professionally..nuff said..

Comment

Working...
                    X