Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Kellerman put Pac on the spot during his Marquez face off?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would ask him aobut the tests and why wont he test.
    Plain and simple manny if you are clean as you claim you are why not take these simple tests to prove that you are and shut Floyds cry baby self up! and before you say that the commish regulates the testing are youa aware that the test they use can not detect any form of PED's and that is exactly what you are being accussed of taking.

Comment

This will be the worst face-off ever.

Unless there are two fighters that speaks good english, there should be no Face-off. Just pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
        This will be the worst face-off ever.

Unless there are two fighters that speaks good english, there should be no Face-off. Just pointless.
        They can have two interpreters to help decipher what the hell they're tryin' to say.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
          no offense to u and yours but mayweather is a coward... he proves it time after time.. now if your talking about bandwagon then the thing to do is hop on the ped train.
          None taken, like i said its the bandwagon thing to do..

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            They can have two interpreters to help decipher what the hell they're tryin' to say.
            Still pointless. Interpreters can't express their emotions etc. If you're not speaking as good or better then Wlad for example, it's pointless IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              I would ask him aobut the tests and why wont he test.
              Plain and simple manny if you are clean as you claim you are why not take these simple tests to prove that you are and shut Floyds cry baby self up! and before you say that the commish regulates the testing are youa aware that the test they use can not detect any form of PED's and that is exactly what you are being accussed of taking.
              Please trust manny, he's all natural...Something something God please believe him..

Comment

To Manny

1. Did you agree to take OST random blood testing to make the Mayweather fight?

2. If Bob tells you to not fight Floyd next will you listen?

3. If you beat JMM is there any other fighter that you want to fight?

4. Will Sergio Martinez even be a option now or down the road as a opponent?

5. Why havent you realized that you are getting screwed by everyone around you considiring Floyd makes 2x as much money as you net for the same opponent?

To JMM

1. Who would win Pacquiao or Mayweather?

2. Did you think it was worth it to sell your soul to the Devil BOB Arum to fight Pacquiao at a catchweight?

3. If you win would we see a 4th fight?

4. How many more fights do you see yourself in before retirement?

5. Who told you that drinking your own Urine is healthy?

Comment

Hey ray, you are the ****ing coward.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                    "How much longer are you going to make the boxing fans wait before you take the test you claimed you agreed to take? And spare us the Uuuuum's and Aaaahhm's please."
                    why people blame only paquiao?..i blame may also....in reality what he is asking is unheard of,and imo.pac is hot right now,may,not so much...i blame both for the fighting not being made...but oh well...i have notice when you mentioned paquiao even the not hardcore fan knows him because he is fighting,even if he is fighting catchweights,but he is current...may takes 12-16 months between fights and when his name is mentioned people say he is scare of pac....i think somehow may is afraid he might lose his 0

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
                      Still pointless. Interpreters can't express their emotions etc. If you're not speaking as good or better then Wlad for example, it's pointless IMO.
                      That interpreter for HBO fights sucks too. He will jumble words and completely misrepresent what the fighters are saying all the freaking time...

Comment

Working...
                      X