No announcement yet.

Nick Diaz vs Anderson Silva - UFC/MMA Boxing Match Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Diaz vs Anderson Silva - UFC/MMA Boxing Match Up

latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-ufc-anderson-silva-nick-diaz-20140801-story.html

So I heard that Nick Diaz vs Anderson Silva gonna be a boxing match up what do you think.

Anderson Silva does some muay thai and boxing and is a hard striker and Nick Diaz is One of Andre Ward's sparring partners.

What do you think about this predicted MMA Boxing match up.

Originally posted by KFC View Post
    latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-ufc-anderson-silva-nick-diaz-20140801-story.html

So I heard that Nick Diaz vs Anderson Silva gonna be a boxing match up what do you think.

Anderson Silva does some muay thai and boxing and is a hard striker and Nick Diaz is One of Andre Ward's sparring partners.

What do you think about this predicted MMA Boxing match up.
    It will be a great stand up fight for a while but don't always believe what you read, it'll be far from a boxing match!

Silva will have something to prove to people so expect him to be throwing the leg kicks often, I'd expect diaz to come out with the combinations often and early but Silva will probably start to pick him off by the second round!

If Diaz is smart which I think he is, then he'll try and bring the fight to the ground because he's a terrific Jiu-Jitsu practitioner! But I'm not sure if he'll be able to keep Anderson down!

I'd expect Silva to win a decision in this fight due to his size advantage but you never know!

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
      It will be a great stand up fight for a while but don't always believe what you read, it'll be far from a boxing match!

Silva will have something to prove to people so expect him to be throwing the leg kicks often, I'd expect diaz to come out with the combinations often and early but Silva will probably start to pick him off by the second round!

If Diaz is smart which I think he is, then he'll try and bring the fight to the ground because he's a terrific Jiu-Jitsu practitioner! But I'm not sure if he'll be able to keep Anderson down!

I'd expect Silva to win a decision in this fight due to his size advantage but you never know!
      actually expect to NOT see him throw that many leg kick. especially not after what happened to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
        actually expect to NOT see him throw that many leg kick. especially not after what happened to him.
        Wanna bet on that!?

Comment

Working...
        X