Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ponce De Leon vs Broner: The Robbery in Cali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This fight was a clear win for PDL 6-4 in rounds. I love how this morons use the "It was a close fight" to try and justify the robbery. Broner lost to quintero and pdl, his fans need to accept that and move on.

The guy is an ******* but he is very entertaining and he delivers in the ring. So admit he got a gift and move on, simple as that.

But I see the trend here, the same guys that nuthuggs Mayweather, are the one's nuthugging Broner and saying Pac lost to Bradley! SMH!

Comment

• Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
      This fight was a clear win for PDL 6-4 in rounds. I love how this morons use the "It was a close fight" to try and justify the robbery. Broner lost to quintero and pdl, his fans need to accept that and move on.

The guy is an ******* but he is very entertaining and he delivers in the ring. So admit he got a gift and move on, simple as that.

But I see the trend here, the same guys that nuthuggs Mayweather, are the one's nuthugging Broner and saying Pac lost to Bradley! SMH!
      Not really. I think broner won this. But when I watched PAC Bradley live I thought PAC easily won

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZigga View Post
        Round 1: close but Ponce
        Round 2: close again-Ponce
        Round 3: clear for Ponce
        Round 4: edge to Broner
        Round 5: clear for Broner
        Round 6: close again. I'd say Broner landed the harder shots.
        Round 7: pretty clear for Broner.
        Round 8: close. Ponce on activity. Could go either way really
        Round 9: Broner. Ponce came on strong towards the end though.
        Round 10: 10-9 Broner but just barely

So I score it 96-94 Broner. And the rounds Adrien won I felt were much more clear. The only real clear Ponce round was the 3rd for me. He landed fairly well in every round, but 3 of the ones he won were basically on activity for me. Broner landed the cleaner shots imo. Close fight. No robbery here. That 99-91 scorecard was awful though.
        Broner lost rounds 6 and 10 was a clear round for Ponce.

Comment

• Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
          Broner lost rounds 6 and 10 was a clear round for Ponce.
          I thought rounds 6, 8, and 10 were all close rounds. Broner actually outlanded Ponce de Leon in rounds 6 and 8, but De Leon threw more punches overall. In round 10 Broner seem to do damage with the left hook, I don't think De Leon was doing much damage in comparison. I can see those three rounds going either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            I don think ponce landed enough. He was throwing and getting off first but not hitting much or hurting him
            That's true. But Round 3 especially is clear Ponce De Leon round. Arguably his best of the fight.

Broner was actually winning the fight going into Round 8. During the 4th he begin get comfortable and just took over during the 5th, 6th and 7th. He took his foot off the gas during the last 3 rounds though.

What you can tell from that fight though is that he clearly isn't comfortable playing the role of the counter puncher and fighting off his back foot.
            Last edited by -PBP-; 03-04-2013, 10:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              I like Broner, but he lost that fight pretty clearly...close, but clearly.
              GREAT POST

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
              People keep comparing this to Floyd Vs Castillo 1.
              GREAT POST

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
              i had pdl winning 97-93 as most fans with a brain
              GREAT POST

All these fights are all robberies and broner is a benificiery of a robbery just like floyd was

Comment

Working...
              X