No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Praises Orlando Cruz For Coming Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaos,

What you need to remember is that ****sexuality is completely natural. It is also completely normal for those who are inclined in that direction. If you, yourself, were to turn to a man for comfort, I would say that you are being completely natural and normal.

Yes, I agree with your earlier comments that the incestuous, closed nature of the gay scene makes it a potential test tube for VD. This is why safe sex is so big on this scene. In any case, there are many things you can do with someone of the same sex that do not involve sexual intercourse.

I have a bisexual male friend who would meet with men and just engage in touching etc without any intercourse at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by chaos View Post
      Let me put your mind to ease about the incest thing. Babies born of inbreeding have about a 50% chance of having some kind of birth defect or genetic deficiency. So you don't need to struggle with gut feelings.

When black people have parades they don't show up in chains and panties, oiled up and dressed as women. Gay parades are always sexual in nature, because that's what most of their lifestyle is about. You don't see this in parades for chinatown, vaisakhi, st patrick's day, christmas, black pride etc. Only in gay parades. Why do you think disease spreads so quickly within their community? Because you have a bunch of guys who all think the same and just want to get dirty. It would be like if women had no self-control and thought just like us. It would be a mess. The normal way of a man and woman being together creates a proper balance for these things. Guys chase tail and women hold back so you get a certain amount of harmony and stability. Obviously there's always exceptions but in the gay community promiscuity is the norm. Again, if you disagree all you need to do is look at the prevalence of disease in their community and the speed with which it spreads.
      That was a bit of a cop-out response. Look, I tried, but I do think there's no point to continuing. Obviously the root of your problem is religious in nature. You for some reason are very hesitant to admit that.

As for incest, you keep bringing procreation into the mix when I'm talking purely about the consented act of pleasure between two adults. The birth defect argument is sufficient to explain why family members should not bang and procreate.

Gay parades are often sexual in nature because that's what is being oppressed. It would be absurd for black folks to show up oiled up and dressed as women because they're not fighting for sexual liberation. Pretty simple answer.

I may not agree with one group's methods every time (I can assure you plenty of gays disagree with such parades), but that doesn't mean I don't support their cause. But you're singling out one thing (gay pride parades) when the initial question was the more broad "why do we have to hear about it?", which can easily be explained by my last post.
      Last edited by samouraļ; 10-09-2012, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Let me explain to you the difference between hating someone and disapproving of their lifestyle. If I was walking down a dark alley in the middle of nowhere, and I came across Sean Hannity, I would beat him to a pulp with my bare hands until there was nothing left of him. I would do to his whole body what the guy in Drive did in the elevator scene. That's how I think when I hate someone. If I was in the same alley and I saw a f@g, I wouldn't give two sh_ts. It wouldn't even draw my attention. I'm talking about it now because the subject came up, it's not something I concern myself with otherwise. I have opinions and beliefs about a lot of things, but it just so happens that this came up so we're talking about it. And I only jumped in when I saw someone make a point I disagreed with, I never condemned anyone.

And when I use the "derogatory" terms (f@gs, ass-bandit) you mentioned, they're not directed at anyone. I'm not sure how you equate that with people personally attacking/insulting me. I've answered back a couple of times but never in an extreme manner.
        I love frozen peas and I really absolutely detest canned peas. But I don't go around mashing every can of peas that I see. But I still hate them. Doesn't that analogy sound silly well so does yours. And the fact that you somehow only equate hate with physical violence is as ridiculous as it is mind boggling. Suggestion find yourself a dictionary because you have no clue what the word hate means. And while you are at it look up the word bigot as well. But I do agree with you on one point well partially anyway. Because you are right when you said you that your derogatory remarks are not directed at anyone. But it is only because they are directed at everyone that happens to a be a male ****sexual. And somehow you are so closed minded that you can't even see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
          I wonder what would happen if Cotto also went BrokeBack
          I wonder why you wonder. Is there something you're not telling us?

Comment

Fixed it for you.
            Thanks for your help. My point, as I'm sure you recognize, is that thoughtful people are capable of distinguishing between pedophiles and ****sexuals. I can see from your posts that you understand that point, despite your efforts to trivialize its logic with your "humor."

Comment

• Chaos still hasn't reponded to my question regarding his/her attitude to female ****sexual behavior. His posts rail against male ****sexual behavior but he hasn't really said anything about female ****sexual behavior. Enquiring minds wish to know.

I find that those who are forcefully opposed to male ****sexual behavior are a bit on the anti-male side too. They fear maleness.

Comment

Let me explain to you the difference between hating someone and disapproving of their lifestyle. If I was walking down a dark alley in the middle of nowhere, and I came across Sean Hannity, I would beat him to a pulp with my bare hands until there was nothing left of him. I would do to his whole body what the guy in Drive did in the elevator scene. That's how I think when I hate someone. If I was in the same alley and I saw a f@g, I wouldn't give two sh_ts. It wouldn't even draw my attention. I'm talking about it now because the subject came up, it's not something I concern myself with otherwise. I have opinions and beliefs about a lot of things, but it just so happens that this came up so we're talking about it. And I only jumped in when I saw someone make a point I disagreed with, I never condemned anyone.

And when I use the "derogatory" terms (f@gs, ass-bandit) you mentioned, they're not directed at anyone. I'm not sure how you equate that with people personally attacking/insulting me. I've answered back a couple of times but never in an extreme manner.
                Sean hannity sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by jasons0660 View Post
                  Chaos,

What you need to remember is that ****sexuality is completely natural. It is also completely normal for those who are inclined in that direction. If you, yourself, were to turn to a man for comfort, I would say that you are being completely natural and normal.

Yes, I agree with your earlier comments that the incestuous, closed nature of the gay scene makes it a potential test tube for VD. This is why safe sex is so big on this scene. In any case, there are many things you can do with someone of the same sex that do not involve sexual intercourse.

I have a bisexual male friend who would meet with men and just engage in touching etc without any intercourse at all.
                  ah ****ing gross

Comment

• Originally posted by jasons0660 View Post
                    Chaos still hasn't reponded to my question regarding his/her attitude to female ****sexual behavior. His posts rail against male ****sexual behavior but he hasn't really said anything about female ****sexual behavior. Enquiring minds wish to know.

I find that those who are forcefully opposed to male ****sexual behavior are a bit on the anti-male side too. They fear maleness.
                    Girl/girl is greatest **** their is in my opinion. I watch it exclusively. Girl girl outside of **** though holy hell in a hand basket. Nothing worse then two big fat ugly pigs that look like they could body slam me getting it on

Comment

• Davis40,

LOL, then you have a fetish for ****sexual activity between women. LOL. You're not completely opposed to ****sexuality - only under certain conditions. Double LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X