No announcement yet.

Come back Ricky, boxing needs you..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    At 140lbs, venue Manchester. Throw in a smaller ring, a partial ref and you have all the advantages Floyd had for the first meeting.

The guy in your avatar stepped up in class and got beaten, I bet you still think he's good.
    The guy in my avatar fought guys that KTFO Ricky and a bunch of others guys that would murder him too. Ricky wouldnt last 8 rounds of Margarito. Clottey and Quintana would had beaten him badly too. Cotto fought better, bigger and stronger fighters. Cotto has always been better than Hatton. A damage goods Cotto gave the best fighter in the world, his toughest fight and I'm quoting him. So yes, I think he is good, not that good anymore, but better than Hatton and better than most fighters today.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
      4 time world champ in 2 weight classes. not that bad id say.

wasnt tszyu p4p number 3 when hatton beat him?

he was in his prime for the mayweather fight, but not in his prime division.

he also actually took titles from defending champions, not vacant ones.
      Was Cotto fault that the IBF stripped Clottey before their unification fight? Vacant or not vacant Cotto fought the better competition and he lasted longer against the same guys that KTFO Hatton. So please, Cotto is better and will always be better than Hatton.

Comment

idk if he can still make 140 but id love to see a healthy hatton vs danny garcia (prime hatton kills him)

Comment

Working...
        X