No announcement yet.

So I'm watching Maury right ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
    train? at 21 i was in shape to put a woman in an electronic wheelchair for a week.

Umm I more meant behaviour. Most 21 year olds don't know how to behave.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post

Umm I more meant behaviour. Most 21 year olds don't know how to behave.
      as alpha an obnoxious as i act on here I was raised as a gentleman.. i think that's why i've always caught cougars

Comment

as alpha an obnoxious as i act on here I was raised as a gentleman.. i think that's why i've always caught cougars
        Makes sense, I'm still in my 20s (late 20s mind) but I can't be fu*king bothered with guys who have no manners or common sense.

Number one tell about a man; how he treats his mum.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
          Makes sense, I'm still in my 20s (late 20s mind) but I can't be fu*king bothered with guys who have no manners or common sense.

Number one tell about a man; how he treats his mum.
          i've always had a way with mothers (not just smashing lol) cause I was raised right.. my ma and sis would have my junk in a jar if I didn't hold a door for a girl haha

funny cause in my life i've been involved in some grime working down town as a bouncer i've been pulled off of quite a few Jamaicans in particular for how they treat their women sh.t disgusts me.. you can act like a man and still respect a woman people don't understand there is an in between. it's not just being a pig and being an emo b.tch lol acting like a man means you do whats good for your girl

Comment

i've always had a way with mothers (not just smashing lol) cause I was raised right.. my ma and sis would have my junk in a jar if I didn't hold a door for a girl haha

funny cause in my life i've been involved in some grime working down town as a bouncer i've been pulled off of quite a few Jamaicans in particular for how they treat their women sh.t disgusts me.. you can act like a man and still respect a woman people don't understand there is an in between. it's not just being a pig and being an emo b.tch lol acting like a man means you do whats good for your girl
            I am speaking personally of course, but I think the most attractive quality a man can possess is the ability to make me feel safe. The problem with most guys now, is they think if they treat a girl with respect, then that makes them a b1tch or pus*y whipped.

But if you treat a (good) woman properly, you will get the same respect and loyalty back 10x over.

Comment

Working...
            X