• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    probably.

doesn't matter.

he ain't that good anyway.
    You need to stop following one team, then. The current best SG in the NBA isn't that good? GTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
      Stop crying your heart out. No-one ever used phenotype-changing-meds. They don't even exist. 1 star thread.
      Y U MAD THO?

/

Revlon James probably decided to join the Heat so he can snort steroids together with Wade.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
        You need to stop following one team, then. The current best SG in the NBA isn't that good? GTFO.
        best sg my ass.

shooting guard that can't shoot.

Comment

HGH in basketball wouldn't surprise me. a couple years back there where rumblings about lebron james after the whole a-rod disclosure.

Comment

really?

being stronger and faster is not beneficial in basketball?

i do admit steroids don't do **** for your jumpshot.

maybe that's why he's not a good shooter......
            Exactly. See the difference? One is a guard slashing to the rim all night to get some fouls and the other one is a Power forward shooting jump shot all night so he wont get hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by bum_ass_trainer View Post
              That nigga is the black Leo_Pradun. Face as wide as Pontiac.

Comment

You do realize he has been in the league 8 years right? That's called hard work in the gym.

Comment

best sg my ass.

shooting guard that can't shoot.
                  You've been watching Kobe too much. You don't have to be a great outside shooter to be consider a good SG. Although, he's more of a combo guard and considered as a SG, Allen Iverson isn't/wasn't that much of a consistent outside shooter either. Truth is, Wade is a much more efficient all-around player than Kobe and he has always been.
                  Last edited by Carpe Diem; 09-04-2011, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by - Rorschach™ - View Post
                      Exactly. See the difference? One is a guard slashing to the rim all night to get some fouls and the other one is a Power forward shooting jump shot all night so he wont get hurt.

Dirk Nowitzki should have more of an impact inside the post, but he's one of the best all-around shooters in the NBA, he can shoot better than most guards in the NBA and at a much higher consistent level as well. He can knock down mid-range jumpers, long three's, ect.

What I am trying to say is, size doesn't always tells the whole story. Few of the best NBA's rebounders, J-Kidd, Barkley, and Rodman aren't 7-footers, but they can easily averages more rebounds than most 7-footers center and Power Forward. All the players has their own great specialties regardless of their sizes or the positions that they plays.

Comment

Working...
                      X