No announcement yet.

A little reminder for the Pac-LOVERS...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Badguy View Post
    "Shane came to the gym twice to ask me to let him fight Manny," Roach says. "I told him no both times, and both times for the same two reasons: First, there isn't enough money there, and second, you're too good a fighter."

Manny Pacquiao didn’t want to fight Yuri because he was too big and tall for him, remember Oscar De La Hoya is just as tall as Yuri, but some how Yuri was more of a threat.

Marley spoke with Foreman's manager, Murray Wilson, who blasted the Pacquiao camp:

"I am disgusted," Wilson told Examiner.com and ******************. "Manny fought Oscar de la Hoya, beat him so badly he put him into retirement, and Oscar’s a half inch shorter than my guy Yuri is.

"I told them to go f**k themselves. Here was a chance for Pacman to try for a record eighth weight divison world title and they don’t want it now. All of a sudden, Yuri is too tall. Let them go to Ringling Brothers, Barnum & Bailey Circus and find a midget for him to fight then."

"I am still willing to fight Floyd Mayweather Jr. I never said the fight was off or I do not want to fight him. I will fight anyone at anytime and my record and past fights prove that. I have never and will never dodge anyone. These are my specifications for this fight regarding blood testing. I have offered to give a blood sample the day of the announcement of the fight at the (press conference). I have offered to give a blood sample 30 days before the fight. I am willing to give blood immediately after the fight is over inside my dressing room . I am also willing to give urine tests at anytime, anywhere, every day leading up to the fight."

"The truth is taking blood out of my body does not seem natural to me and mentally I feel it will weaken me if blood is taken from me just days before the fight. That does not make sense to me why anyone would do that. These accusations of me using any performance enhancing supplements are totally unwarranted and unjustified."

PAC LOVES TO DUCK SLICK BOXERS...

you're just a *****, i bet you can't come up with video on this.

Comment

If the same Mosley that stepped in with Mayweather would've stepped in with Pac...and at a catchweight....

sorry folks, but Pacquiao would've won by ref stoppage early in the fight.

Mosley had 2 rounds....no more. Even the haters know Manny would've turned Mosley's face into a pulp. Brother Naazim would've thrown in the towel before the 6th.

Comment

Originally posted by NesNY View Post
        If the same Mosley that stepped in with Mayweather would've stepped in with Pac...and at a catchweight....

sorry folks, but Pacquiao would've won by ref stoppage early in the fight.

Mosley had 2 rounds....no more. Even the haters know Manny would've turned Mosley's face into a pulp. Brother Naazim would've thrown in the towel before the 6th.
        Mosley has never in his career, been anywhere near being knocked out or stopped. Sometimes i think some of these guys haven't been watching boxing for very long, Mosley was getting clearly outboxed but i doubt that even at this stage of his career that anyone at 147 would knock him out.

Comment

Originally posted by The Badguy View Post
          "Shane came to the gym twice to ask me to let him fight Manny," Roach says. "I told him no both times, and both times for the same two reasons: First, there isn't enough money there, and second, you're too good a fighter."

Manny Pacquiao didn’t want to fight Yuri because he was too big and tall for him, remember Oscar De La Hoya is just as tall as Yuri, but some how Yuri was more of a threat.

Marley spoke with Foreman's manager, Murray Wilson, who blasted the Pacquiao camp:

"I am disgusted," Wilson told Examiner.com and ******************. "Manny fought Oscar de la Hoya, beat him so badly he put him into retirement, and Oscar’s a half inch shorter than my guy Yuri is.

"I told them to go f**k themselves. Here was a chance for Pacman to try for a record eighth weight divison world title and they don’t want it now. All of a sudden, Yuri is too tall. Let them go to Ringling Brothers, Barnum & Bailey Circus and find a midget for him to fight then."

"I am still willing to fight Floyd Mayweather Jr. I never said the fight was off or I do not want to fight him. I will fight anyone at anytime and my record and past fights prove that. I have never and will never dodge anyone. These are my specifications for this fight regarding blood testing. I have offered to give a blood sample the day of the announcement of the fight at the (press conference). I have offered to give a blood sample 30 days before the fight. I am willing to give blood immediately after the fight is over inside my dressing room . I am also willing to give urine tests at anytime, anywhere, every day leading up to the fight."

"The truth is taking blood out of my body does not seem natural to me and mentally I feel it will weaken me if blood is taken from me just days before the fight. That does not make sense to me why anyone would do that. These accusations of me using any performance enhancing supplements are totally unwarranted and unjustified."

PAC LOVES TO DUCK SLICK BOXERS...

This **** is tired....Boooooooooooooo!

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
            Mosley has never in his career, been anywhere near being knocked out or stopped. Sometimes i think some of these guys haven't been watching boxing for very long, Mosley was getting clearly outboxed but i doubt that even at this stage of his career that anyone at 147 would knock him out.
            against forrest he was almost knocked out. the ref was steve smoger and any other ref probably would have stopped it.

pac would have forced a stoppage against the shot mosley that mayweather fought more than likely.

Comment

[opinion]

Could it possibly be, for whatever reason, that Roach's second excuse (too good) is a wash for the first excuse (not a draw)?
              You don't get to insult a man like Mosley in person and gets to live another day...
              I read that quote over and over and all I get out of it is Roach trying to put Mosley down as easy as possible, the second excuse is merely trying to flatter Mosley.

Who ever said that Cotto was more money and is the better choice is the most likely scenario.

[/opinion]

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
                naw..pac fears no man imo...roach didnt fight mosley cause cotto brought more money and plus cotto beat shane..he didnt fight yuri cause....im not sure cause it wouldve been an easy win and an 8th divisional title
                I agree

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
                  [opinion]

Could it possibly be, for whatever reason, that Roach's second excuse (too good) is a wash for the first excuse (not a draw)?
                  You don't get to insult a man like Mosley in person and gets to live another day...
                  I read that quote over and over and all I get out of it is Roach trying to put Mosley down as easy as possible, the second excuse is merely trying to flatter Mosley.

Who ever said that Cotto was more money and is the better choice is the most likely scenario.

[/opinion]
                  Yes, stick to that one. Roach was just being nice. Mosley made himself a nobody by not holding too tight on his belts. Mayweather himself lose interest in Mosley. I can't blame him. Mosley's shot with Floyd was undeserved. He should have beaten Berto first.

Mosley begged and begged for big fights when no one is interested. People in the business normally ignore beggars.

Comment

had Roger Mayweather done this for Floyd Mayweather people would be bashing him for it but for some reason Roach and Manny gets a PASS and people just want to avoid this topic like it never happened

talk about a DOUBLE STANDARD!

Mayweather said Mosley wasn't a draw but he still went ahead and fought him, then after he beat him the same people who picked Mosley are the first ones to start calling him "Old"

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      had Roger Mayweather done this for Floyd Mayweather people would be bashing him for it but for some reason Roach and Manny gets a PASS and people just want to avoid this topic like it never happened

talk about a DOUBLE STANDARD!

Mayweather said Mosley wasn't a draw but he still went ahead and fought him, then after he beat him the same people who picked Mosley are the first ones to start calling him "Old"

Imagine, Roach is trying to find someone to fight Manny at WW for only the second time at that weight. Roach is probably still not even sure if Manny is made for WW at this point even though he won against DelaHoya. So Roach thought that Cotto was the better match than Mosley for a couple of reasons which you don't seem to comprehend. By the way, this is a Cotto that beat Mosley.

Yet you have a problem with that?

So you must be OK then that Floyd said no to guys like Margo to fight the very impressive guy called hmmmm, what's his name? Oh, yea, Baldomir!!!!

If you thought fighting Cotto instead of Mosley was a duck, then you must be fuming mad at Floyd for ducking guys like Margo to fight Baldomir, right?

Answer please, are you fuming mad at Floyd? This is the real double talk!!!!

These forums get more funny every time.

Thanks for the laughs

Comment

Working...
                      X