No announcement yet.

hey boys help me out here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey boys help me out here

ive recently won a bet on vbookie and look how much vcash i have got, what can you use it on??

Originally posted by MayweatherJR View Post
    ive recently won a bet on vbookie and look how much vcash i have got, what can you use it on??
    I don't know, I had a heap once and it went back to 500 before I could do anything with it. Sorry I can't help you.

Comment

thanks any, yeah thats what i see everyone posting thats why i wanna know what too do with it be fore it gets reset

Comment

**** hey. i dont know what you can do with it either. looks like you've got a decent stash

Comment

yeah i know

Comment

You can't do **** with it.

You have all of them points for nothing.

It's just for betting. That's all.

Comment

I think its about time this forum invented merchandise that can be exchanged with points. Like when you reach 50 000 points you can trade it for a shirt. 200 000 a signed mike tyson boxing picture. Whatever it is. Their needs to be more reward for frequent posting. Instead of this tide arse fake points crap. Im a webmaster and for some of my forums i give my frequent posters presents, i gave one guy a holiday trip for him and his wife. You need to reward your frequent members. See the add campaigns at the top of every page, every impression that you generate them earns them money. They should be more rewarding to the frequent posters.

Comment

Can you donate? I am not really familiar with the cash/money/point system of this site, try buying some icons.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
                  I think its about time this forum invented merchandise that can be exchanged with points. Like when you reach 50 000 points you can trade it for a shirt. 200 000 a signed mike tyson boxing picture. Whatever it is. Their needs to be more reward for frequent posting. Instead of this tide arse fake points crap. Im a webmaster and for some of my forums i give my frequent posters presents, i gave one guy a holiday trip for him and his wife. You need to reward your frequent members. See the add campaigns at the top of every page, every impression that you generate them earns them money. They should be more rewarding to the frequent posters.
                  That makes a lot of sense!

Comment

Working...
                  X