Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Single men with no kids, can u answer this question for me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by punchr View Post
    Damn he got played. Poor bastard.
    yeah ironically all his friends got married and started having kids so he stopped clubbing and bar hopping(which he was the man at because he was a big time club promoter so he always had mad hook ups and all the hottest girls were on his D) and SETTLED with her. they met on Friendster so that shows you how long ago they met and she straight ruined his life for like 5 years. now he's like late 40's and dressing like he's 19 and hitting the party scene again lol.

she even crashed his BMW driving drunk after the club while he was watching her kids.

I think the part that pissed me off the most was he was paying for the kids schools and books and after school activities like WTF? he aint even their step dad.

Comment

It's always been a big no for me but I see people who don't mind it and it's weird to me.

Comment

A dude i know took up a chick with a young baby, because another dude got her pregnant and ran. This new dude registered the child in his name, then the child mother left him a short while later, then took him to court for child support. Dude is stuck paying child support for a kid that is not his.

Comment

im married, and have kids.

does that mean I can't post in this thread? hehe. Basically all I'll add is kids are very rewarding and amazing to have. It adds a whole 'nother dimension to things, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
            yeah ironically all his friends got married and started having kids so he stopped clubbing and bar hopping(which he was the man at because he was a big time club promoter so he always had mad hook ups and all the hottest girls were on his D) and SETTLED with her. they met on Friendster so that shows you how long ago they met and she straight ruined his life for like 5 years. now he's like late 40's and dressing like he's 19 and hitting the party scene again lol.

she even crashed his BMW driving drunk after the club while he was watching her kids.

I think the part that pissed me off the most was he was paying for the kids schools and books and after school activities like WTF? he aint even their step dad.
            He let her get away with too much.

This would only be acceptable if she giving it up like tap water... and that's only if you absolutely can't just use her for sex. And that's a big if. It sounds like other guys were plunging her out and not your friend.

I wouldn't pay for or nurture another man's offspring past the casual level.

I don't care how you slice it or whether it's PC, adamantly raising another man's kids is very weak.

Comment

There are plenty of single mothers out there who will let you **** them without having to support their kids. You don't have to buy the cow to get the milk.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                A dude i know took up a chick with a young baby, because another dude got her pregnant and ran. This new dude registered the child in his name, then the child mother left him a short while later, then took him to court for child support. Dude is stuck paying child support for a kid that is not his.
                I would understand if the guy beat the everliving piss out of her New England.

Comment

If you found someone who understands you, who you can be yourself with, loves you in a way you feel you deserve and takes away your loneliness then what else matters.
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-10-2016, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    That is some fucked up ****. 18+ years of child support for a kid that's not even his. I don't know what state it's in but has he tried taking a DNA test? The attorney general's office (at least here in Texas) gives free DNA tests with every child support case. Maybe a judge can see that.

Comment

Your grammar insults me.

I wish Donald Trump would deport you.

Comment

Working...
                      X