Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao Makes it Official! Files For Senate Post

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao Makes it Official! Files For Senate Post

Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao, along with his wife Jinkee and children Michael (L) and Emmanuel Jr. (R), showed off his Certificate of Candidacy for senator after filing at the Commission on Elections in Manila on October 16, 2015.

The Philippines' election season kicked off October 12 with politicians registering for thousands of posts, launching a typically raucous and deadly seven months of campaigning in a famously chaotic democracy.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't think there's anyone here who can tell me they really believe this guy has what it takes to be a political leader of any sort. Him being elected would be a mockery, but I guess that's politics in general. Love Manny the fighter, but outside the ring he makes you scratch your head.

Comment

In Pic 2. Is that the Filipino Freddy Roach??!!

Comment

I hope he filled the form out correctly.

Comment

This isn't even boxing related.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            Lolz!.....

Comment

Originally posted by ramplamp View Post
              I don't think there's anyone here who can tell me they really believe this guy has what it takes to be a political leader of any sort. Him being elected would be a mockery, but I guess that's politics in general. Love Manny the fighter, but outside the ring he makes you scratch your head.
              For the people who control politics he is a good candidate. He is controllable and corruptible so the "Powers behind the scenes" will be able to push their agendas through him. I think "They" will train him to become a useful Politian.

Comment

You're stupid if you vote for him.:blow:

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  He can actually read unlike Floyd...

Comment

Originally posted by megavolt View Post
                    This isn't even boxing related.

Comment

Working...
                    X