Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Elie Seckbach not do many interviews in the Wildcard Boxing Gym anymore?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I am here with Dmitri Salita one of the best pound for pound boxers on the planet."

Comment

Originally posted by Zig Zag. View Post
      he kept telling freddie pac should fight salita next
      LMAO!!!! thats funny man

Comment

I think the telling blow that kicked Sechbach in the head was that video where Margarito and Rios (mostly Rios AFAIK) making fun of Freddie Roach's Parkinson disease.

Not sure though, coz Ellie can be annoying to the hilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Repeddled View Post
          "I am here with Dmitri Salita one of the best pound for pound boxers on the planet."
          lol that is hilarious

Comment

he finally found out who erik morales was the other day. he thinks he still has a chance with pac.

Comment

say everything you want against elie sechbach but he is one of the most hardworking people around, regardless of his professionalism. this dude never misses a day without a new video interview, and he has given us a lot of exclusive videos.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                say everything you want against elie sechbach but he is one of the most hardworking people around, regardless of his professionalism. this dude never misses a day without a new video interview, and he has given us a lot of exclusive videos.
                Oh no I love Elie and personally I think he has done a lot for Boxing and Boxing fans really like him. I was just wondering why he does not really go to the Wildcard anymore.

Comment

Its funny how some people bash on him, but 80 pecent of the headline news here comes from a quote from his interviews. This website should be called EliesScene.

Comment

Because he instigated this video and encouraged Margarito and Rios to make fun of Roach, and this was at the time Roach was cool with Elie, I don't get why Elie would do this to a guy who never talked **** on him, he likes to start wars for some reason.

Comment

Roach has been known to go off on some guys, Seckbach was probably oe of them, and while he has some good content, I can see why someone would flip out on him.

Comment

Working...
                      X