Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What bout could possibly steal Fight Of The Year in these last 3 months?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quillin Rosado or JMM Bradley

Comment

I think a given is prov vs Alvarado.
      The steal would have to be Mosley vs Mundine.
      As the Aussies would say, once you beat a legend you become a legend.

Comment

Bradley-Marquez. Could be a great one.

Comment

Nothings topping Bradley vs Provodnikov imo but most likely to would be Alvarado vs Provodnikov

I think as other FOTY candidates we should remember Froch vs Kessler2 and Lebedev vs Jones

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon
            Nothings topping Bradley vs Provodnikov imo but most likely to would be Alvarado vs Provodnikov

I think as other FOTY candidates we should remember Froch vs Kessler2 and Lebedev vs Jones
            o shoot! didnt think to high of Kessler vs Froch though it was a decent scrap bur cant believe I forgot about jones vs lebedev! that was such a sick war! still cant believe lebedev was allowed to fight with that eye and finally earned respect as a legit CW

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
              o shoot! didnt think to high of Kessler vs Froch though it was a decent scrap bur cant believe I forgot about jones vs lebedev! that was such a sick war! still cant believe lebedev was allowed to fight with that eye and finally earned respect as a legit CW

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              I know right, he looked like the Elephant man! Showed serious guts staying in there. Whatever happened to Jones about the testing afterwards anyway?

I loved Froch vs Kessler too, probably helped that they were bigger guys than some of the others

Comment

pac/rios easily.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
                  pac/rios easily.
                  Will definitely be good action while it lasts but if Pacquaio is firing on all cylinders it might be too one sided to be a real FOTY threat

Comment

when pacman ko's rios in the 1st
                    would that count? lol
                    Last edited by FrenchDeLaHoya; 10-11-2013, 05:40 AM.

Comment

LOL. Will never forget 'Face of Stone' Arakawa vs Figueroa (I've read since that Omar busted up his fists on Nihito and can't fight for a while).

But as with Bradley vs Ruslan, who'da even guessed it before the fight?

You've just got to keep your eyes open, cos these gems can come outta nowhere.

Provo - Alvarado is of course one to watch, Rosado - Quillin.... yeah there's a few, but it could just as easily, as you say, be an undercard fight that no-one's even noticed yet.
                      Last edited by Citizen Koba; 10-11-2013, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X