No announcement yet.

Do you guys take care of your skin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys take care of your skin?

I just got home from work and I noticed more and more men are coming in looking to take care of their skin. So I wondered, how many of you actually make an effort to care for your pretty faces?

Trust me, Every dude in here got mad bottles of lotion....

Comment

A lot of my male friends use crap. Most of it is to keep them from being ashy but some even buy expensive creams to avoid pimples and to have smooth skin

I personally do not use anything. My skin stays perfectly moisturized all day and i never get ashy. At most i might buy chap stick in a really cold winter for dry lips

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

Actually i dont, i stay self moisturized

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          You never fail to make me laugh.

I O U one sammich!

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          A lot of my male friends use crap. Most of it is to keep them from being ashy but some even buy expensive creams to avoid pimples and to have smooth skin

I personally do not use anything. My skin stays perfectly moisturized all day and i never get ashy. At most i might buy chap stick in a really cold winter for dry lips

There are more reasons to care for your face than just ashy skin. Men age differently than women so right around 35 you guys have a massive loss of collagen in your skin.

I'm finding a lot of guys coming in for under eye creams, cleansers etc. I think it's great.

Comment

Actually i dont, i stay self moisturized
            Lucky bastard!!!

Comment

I use these 2 products.

Been using them for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                You never fail to make me laugh.

I O U one sammich!

There are more reasons to care for your face than just ashy skin. Men age differently than women so right around 35 you guys have a massive loss of collagen in your skin.

I'm finding a lot of guys coming in for under eye creams, cleansers etc. I think it's great.
                They alot of guys do that, im only 20 tho so i dont really know many friends that do it

But even if they did, they wouldnt tell anybody they do this every night

Comment

I get a few pimples sometimes and I hate them. But idk what to buy to prevent them.

I would also like a smooth face, I'm happy I don't grow much facial hair.

Recommend me something bossy, most of the time my pimples are baby ones that can't be noticed unless really close you can see some bumps. I don't get those super huge nasty things.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                    I use these 2 products.

Do you like them? I deal with a lot of dermatologist brands (Vichy, Dermaglow, Avene, Biotherm etc) as well as an on-site Dermatologist. It's great that you take care of your face

Been using them for awhile.
                    They alot of guys do that, im only 20 tho so i dont really know many friends that do it

But even if they did, they wouldnt tell anybody they do this every night
                    I see a lot of younger guys coming in for acne, most men don't even realise they have combination skin etc. It's the cutest thing lol

Comment

Working...
                    X