Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Career In The Rear View How do you feel about Judah now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Career In The Rear View How do you feel about Judah now?

Looking back on his accoplishments and his downfalls how do you feel about Zab Judah now? What are his latest goals in a division stacked with talent as the 140lb division is? Where do you see him playing in as a factor? Anyone have any thoughts at all?

Next Bout: March 5 Zab Judah vs. Kaizer Mabuza (IBF junior welterweight championship)

pretty much a gatekeeper

Comment

Only as a name to put to resume for young fighters.

Comment

One of the biggest wastes of talent in the modern era of boxing...

Wanted to be more of a "gangster" than to actually sticking to what he REALLY knows how to do...

Comment

The zenith of his career was defeating Spinks in St. Louis for the Undisputed Welterweight Crown.

He lost to the best fighters he fought; Tszyu, Mayweather, Cotto.

Not to mention he lost to the average Spinks, Clottey & Baldomir.

Overall - decent fighter.

Comment

I think Zab was one of the most physically gifted athletes I have ever seen but just did not have the smarts and the senses upstairs to truly utilize his great talents if he was mentally stronger I feel he could have beaten Mayweather and been an ATG.

Comment

it taught us fast hands don't make you a good fighter if you have no brain.

Comment

Speed,power & natural ability.****ty stamina & a serious waste of talent.

Comment

Zab used to be part of my fav 3 with B.Hop and Mosley....no boxer has let me down more than Zab has .....with that said....I HOPE he can make some noise in this stacked 140 division....do I think he can beat the Khan's and Bradley's of the division?!?...nope....but hey, Zab has proved me wrong many many many times ....I thought he was gonna be the second coming of Sweet Pea for years

Comment

wasted talent

Comment

Working...
                    X