Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mosley vs Pac Now More Of A Mistmatch, Becuase Vera Just Beat Sergio?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Mosley vs Pac Now More Of A Mistmatch, Becuase Vera Just Beat Sergio?

Medicore contender Brian Vera just beat Sergio Mora, who Shane could only draw with. Would you say this makes Pac vs Mosley more pointless?
    Last edited by Perfect Plex; 02-04-2011, 11:21 PM.

was waiting for somebody to make this thread during the 3rd round of Vera v Mora

Comment

That's not how boxing works!

Also I thought Mosley beat mora more convincing than Vera did.

Comment

noway vera beat mora fully. mosley was wild and smothering all his shots. and he took a bunch of combos to the face late in the fight.

manny was watching this fight like yesss mosley must really suck now ooh i cant wait till march

Comment

Originally posted by Comediaи View Post
          was waiting for somebody to make this thread during the 3rd round of Vera v Mora
          HAHA...good call. I was thinking the same thing earlier in the fight

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
            noway vera beat mora fully. mosley was wild and smothering all his shots. and he took a bunch of combos to the face late in the fight.

manny was watching this fight like yesss mosley must really suck now ooh i cant wait till march
            Mora showed up out of shape and he underestimated Vera, IMO at least.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Mora showed up out of shape and he underestimated Vera, IMO at least.
              who fault is that lmaooo

Comment

I was thinking the same thing, I know that they say styles make fights. But I do think that this does make Mosley-Pacquiao more of a mismatch. However, Sergio Mora was running a whole lot in his fight with Mosley. I don't get it, Mosley has much better technique in his punches and is a lot faster than Vera, he's easily a much better boxer with a whole lot of experience, and yet Mora was getting tagged way by Vera. It seemed like Vera has pretty decent accuracy and decent power as well. I guess we'll just wait and see. As of right now, Mosley only has a punchers chance, and I really wouldn't rely on that.

Comment

Styles make fights...

Vera was ALL over Sergio and made him work wayyy more than Shane did...

Shane probably hits hard enough to KO Vera...if he hit Vera as much as Sergio did I don't think Vera sees the final bell...

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
                    Styles make fights...

Vera was ALL over Sergio and made him work wayyy more than Shane did...

Shane probably hits hard enough to KO Vera...if he hit Vera as much as Sergio did I don't think Vera sees the final bell...
                    shane was on him just not throwing as much and landing as much as vera. shane was very wild and sloppy and kept smothering his punches like he did vs floyd. vera kept a little punching distance and could see and catch mora wack ass defense

Comment

Working...
                    X