Collapse
No announcement yet.

showtime commentating for canelo-trout worst i've ever heard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man you trout tards are rampant, trout barely landed a punch the entire fight, if he did land it was a slap/partially rolled and completely ineffective, oh, i suppose there was that won right after the bell, but seriously no way he won it LOL

Comment

It was 7-5 Canelo, I actually think Trout did enough to make the knockdown round 10-9. If Canelo had better stamina he would have won by a wide margin. One thing that bugged me was Trout missed and they were acting like he was landing which is what causals do.

Comment

Originally posted by PhooLzRUs View Post
        Unusual with Paulie, his scorecard wasn't in agreement to what he was saying. His scorecard said Canelo was winning, but he was constantly saying how Trout was controlling the pace, and doing all the work most of the rounds. Even in the knockdown round he said Trout recovered well and scored it a 9-10.

I think Paulie was just scoring it in favor of Canelo, because that's what he was told to do, but deep down he knew Trout was winning, and if anyone should know how much it sucks to get robbed in texas, it should be Paulie.
        lol yeah. I actually thought this was the best commentary from showtime. Sometimes Al and the other dude seemed biased for canelo but Paulie seemed good today. And I usually hate his guts as I have said before lol.

Comment

Originally posted by PhooLzRUs View Post
          Unusual with Paulie, his scorecard wasn't in agreement to what he was saying. His scorecard said Canelo was winning, but he was constantly saying how Trout was controlling the pace, and doing all the work most of the rounds. Even in the knockdown round he said Trout recovered well and scored it a 9-10.

I think Paulie was just scoring it in favor of Canelo, because that's what he was told to do, but deep down he knew Trout was winning, and if anyone should know how much it sucks to get robbed in texas, it should be Paulie.
          Exactly what happened. If you look at his scores after hearing him commentate, you'd be just as confused as I was.

He called the fight correctly, but was a Showtime tool with his score cards.

Comment

Working...
          X