Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Senchenko Win a Decision (without knockdowns) in Ricky Hatton's hometown?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Senchenko Win a Decision (without knockdowns) in Ricky Hatton's hometown?

Is there any way Senchenko can beat Hatton on the judges scorecards, assuming he doesn't knockdown Hatton in the fight?

It'll be Hatton's hometown, an insane crowd cheering at his every move, judges being swayed by the atmosphere and crowd reactions.

I think even if Senchenko is the better fighter and actually wins the majority of the rounds, if it goes to the scorecards his chances of getting a decision over Hatton are minimal to non-existent.

Even if he totally dominates Hatton for the entire fight, without knockdowns it's going to be near impossible to leave Manchester with a decision over him.
    No Way
    50.00%
    Yes, the fight will be judged fairly
    20.00%
    Only if Senchenko dominates in every round
    20.00%
    Only with 1 knockdown of Hatton
    0.00%
    Only with at least 2 knockdowns of Hatton
    10.00%
    Too difficult to predict
    0.00%

I think Senchenko knows he's there to lose.

Comment

I voted only if he dominates every round. If the referee is from the UK. then not only will the fight not be scored fairly it won't be refereed fairly. Hatton will be able to push and maul and hold and hit to his heart's content. As has been said, Senchenko is coming to England to lose. If someone wants a fair fight with Hatton they don't fight him in England.

Comment

No one has ever been robbed on the scorecards against Hatton in the UK.

Comment

Working...
        X