No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fernando Montiel Targeting Ring Return in November

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fernando Montiel Targeting Ring Return in November

Former champion Fernando Montiel (48-4-2, 37KOs) is planning to return in the month of November. In his last six fights, Montiel won four and lost two, with those defeats coming against Nonito Donaire and Victor Terrazas. Montiel's last battle with Arturo Santos was very intense, and saw the veteran get the victory with a close split decision over twelve rounds. Montiel is looking to land another title shot, at junior featherweight, in early 2013.

[Click Here To Read More]

hey rigo, you want a real good test, here is one....montiel knocks you the **** out

Comment

I always liked Montiel alot. He's a classy guy and a classice boxer puncher. You almost never see him in a bad fight aswell. He's one of the guys I like on my PPV unercards.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
        hey rigo, you want a real good test, here is one....montiel knocks you the **** out
        This!!!! War KOchul!!

Comment

Are you serious? Montiel's best weights were at 112 and 115. He was able to beat Hazegawa at 118, and as great as an accomplishment that was, that was almost three years. What's more, he's the type of fighter that depends on power, and power seems to have not followed him to 122. Also, Montiel has always had a less-than-stellar chin!!! Those are all vulnerabilities that the two-time, gold medalist would exploit in a heart beat.

Comment

You sir, are GUZZLING some Grade A Rigondeaux nuts my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
              Are you serious? Montiel's best weights were at 112 and 115. He was able to beat Hazegawa at 118, and as great as an accomplishment that was, that was almost three years. What's more, he's the type of fighter that depends on power, and power seems to have not followed him to 122. Also, Montiel has always had a less-than-stellar chin!!! Those are all vulnerabilities that the two-time, gold medalist would exploit in a heart beat.
              did'nt you know olympic boxing is trash?..3 div pro world chmapion ****s all over a 2 time amateaur champion..thats not even a debate

Comment

did'nt you know olympic boxing is trash?..3 div pro world chmapion ****s all over a 2 time amateaur champion..thats not even a debate
                And Donaire couldn't make it to that trash so what does that make him? Oh man...

Comment

wouldn't mind seeing montiel vs rigo...although i think montiel hasn't been the same since losing to donaire, i still think he can pose a interesting challenge for rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    You sir, are GUZZLING some Grade A Rigondeaux nuts my friend.
                    nope, i just dont like fighters who gets overrated without doing much like rigo

Comment

Working...
                    X