Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So after Marquez, is Cintron next for Pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Oh yeah, Ortiz, if he loses.
    ts
    Yeah, right now manny considers ortiz a "friend" (basically because he is prime, fast, hits hard and isnt coming off a loss) so therefore he could never fight a friend, but that will all change after he gets beat, tales of sparring sessions etc will come out and manny will take the fight in a heart beat.

Comment

I was wondering, he went to top rank & kept on saying that he can make 147.So is he next for the Pacman? he just won a hard fought dicision last night. Is he up for the ppv task?
      lets be honest. Theres no way they could spin that fight. It would be 10x harder than the clottey fight to sell or justify.

Comment

Originally posted by pcpc View Post
        ts
        Yeah, right now manny considers ortiz a "friend" (basically because he is prime, fast, hits hard and isnt coming off a loss) so therefore he could never fight a friend, but that will all change after he gets beat, tales of sparring sessions etc will come out and manny will take the fight in a heart beat.
        sounds to me like you guys don't want floyd jr to face pac. i wonder why?

i for one am hoping to see them both in the ring facing each other by 2012 at least.

Comment

No way does Cintron deserve a big fight after last night, I actually thought Smith won.

Comment

Cintron looked like **** last night. Pacquiao might want to fight him. He usually fight fighter that doesn't look that good in the previous fights. EX
            De La Hoya
            Cotto
            Clottey
            Margarito
            Mosley
            Hatton
            Morales

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
              lets be honest. Theres no way they could spin that fight. It would be 10x harder than the clottey fight to sell or justify.
              Man...................................they sold Clottey, Margarito, Mosley & are attemting to sell Marquez.

Comment

i actually think hatton looked quite good against malignaggi. Rest of the list seems fair.

Comment

Man...................................they sold Clottey, Margarito, Mosley & are attemting to sell Marquez.
                  all big names except for clottey. And clottey was at least highly ranked and a last minute kind of deal.

I don't think It's right Pac fights Marquez at this weight, but It's highly sellable to the larger audience.

Lets face it. 95% of boxingfans does not sit on a boxingforum and spend most their day thinking about the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                    all big names except for clottey. And clottey was at least highly ranked and a last minute kind of deal.

I don't think It's right Pac fights Marquez at this weight, but It's highly sellable to the larger audience.

Lets face it. 95% of boxingfans does not sit on a boxingforum and spend most their day thinking about the sport.
                    true that.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                      Take Mannys cokk out of your ass crack bro. My goodness he isnt Gods gift to humanity.
                      did he post inaccurate data?

Comment

Working...
                      X